Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's get some love for ranged AD carrys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holden McRoin

02-24-2013

Hey all...

Right now in dominion its all about the poke & burst. Where do ranged AD carries fit into this? Seems to me like they don't, at least in blind pick. I could see it in draft as a last pick though.

As far as win/loss ratios, everyone except kog and teemo are ~45% or worse. Ez can poke, but hes meh early game too.

Discuss.

Mightyal

02-24-2013

They have their niche.

Vayne with a good support or two protecting her can rip through enemies.

MyDeadGrandma

02-24-2013

Ezreal- solid poke, lolflash.

Vayne Kayle and Kog - back them up with solid support/CC and they'll devastate anything in seconds. The worst case scenario for the enemy team is one of these guys is sent bot to farm and they aren't forced out; its not good enough just to stalemate them.

There's also *ahem* Jayce, who is essentially an AD carry with derpy burst that doubles as anti-melee.

And don't talk of win ratios. Heimer was still hovering around third last time I checked.