A Bot Lane Kayle Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quincunx

02-23-2013

Hey everybody, I'm Quincunx, aka the guy who has been spamming Kayle in solo queue and DD in-houses for the past month or so. I've used that knowledge to create a Dominion Kayle guide. If anybody would check it out and give feedback/comments/likes, it would be highly appreciated.

Here's the link to the guide:
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=47717-quincunx-kayle-build-guide

Thank you!

HaIfhearted

02-23-2013

Looks pretty damn good from what I can see.
+1.

Eloquid

02-24-2013

Very interesting, bookmarked your guide

Koravel

02-24-2013

You caused me to start playing Kayle bot after you kicked my ass with her.

Really really fun. I think she needs a bit of a tweak though, not really sure who can take her bot lane atm.

A12MO12

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koravel34 View Post
You caused me to start playing Kayle bot after you kicked my ass with her.

Really really fun. I think she needs a bit of a tweak though, not really sure who can take her bot lane atm.
jax

BeefJerkyHunter

02-24-2013

Well done.

Koravel

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12MO12 View Post
jax
What?

I hesitate to just dismiss something you say out of hand, but in my experience Jax is hard countered by Kayle. What is he going to do exactly?

I have a slow and a speed up, even if he does get the stun off, Ill be out of AA range in a heartbeat and just beat him up from afar.

Quincunx

02-24-2013

Quote:
I hesitate to just dismiss something you say out of hand, but in my experience Jax is hard countered by Kayle. What is he going to do exactly?

I have a slow and a speed up, even if he does get the stun off, Ill be out of AA range in a heartbeat and just beat him up from afar.
Jax can buy items like cutlass to keep Kayle in range. I think Jax definitely has the advantage in the matchup, having played both sides (and having won as both sides). However, it's pretty much all about timing on either side. One mistake can lead to swift death.

Quote:
Also try Nunu, Diana, and Urgot.

A12MO12

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincunx View Post
Jax can buy items like cutlass to keep Kayle in range. I think Jax definitely has the advantage in the matchup, having played both sides (and having won as both sides). However, it's pretty much all about timing on either side. One mistake can lead to swift death.

Also try Nunu, Diana, and Urgot.
nunu loses late, diana and urgot should win assuming the players are of similar skill

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Very nice guide, thank you