Need build guides for carrying at low elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soupbandit

02-23-2013

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24369761#history

Little Intro:
Was 1400 last season. I feel like I'm 4x better. I ended up in low elo and trying to get out. I know my builds usually work. They're the same builds i use at gold 4 on my little sisters account. These builds just don't work for low elo. Basically I need better builds for carrying. Every game i get 3 or 4 kills within the first 10 minutes without dying but the other team has double that amount by the time team fights start. I try to be a leader. When I'm mid, I ward for both bot and top. I try to ping them but none of them listen to pings. Take last game for example. I was 7 0 within 10 minutes as fizz. Build worked flawlessly. Everytime i got a kill mid I rushed to either top or bot to help. The problem is that by 12-13minutes both my bot and top turrets are usually gone by then. I tried to counter this by jungling (my worst position) but when i jungle our mid loses as well and i can't be at all 3 lanes at once. I need a build that accounts for the skill my team lacks.

Build I'm Looking For:
Hopefully a build that benefits my team as well. Gives allies an aura. But enough damage for me to attempt to carry. You have to keep in mind that there's no teamwork at all.

Summoner skills:
Ever since I've hit low elo I've tried lots of summoners. I use heal now mainly for my team. I usually save around 3 or 4 allies per game with heal. I'm not too sure with teleport. I sometimes use it if I know our support wards 100%. But sadly my team never wards at this elo. Flash is useless because I usually don't die much until teamfights/defending. I'm thinking of either exhaust or clairvoyance.

ROKAF JE

02-23-2013

I don't know what you're asking for by "build" (items only?), but I'm happy to help

soupbandit

02-23-2013

Yes items thank you. Both items for ap and ad.