[Item] Chalice of Everlasting Ale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

Well i was thinking that Chalice of Harmony, and Spirit's Visage are two pretty common items, that technically fill the "Niche" roll on most champions, providing either mana or health regen/cdr depending on what your champion needs.

That is until you get to late game, where you feel sorta bad about needing a >1500g item in your build and you end up replacing it, or if you would love to have both but you have to pick between the two. Most likely as you rise in skill level you'll also realize that chalice just isn't worth the item slot on most champions, or you can drop a spirit visage for something with a little umph.

Chalice and Spirit visage are good items, don't get me wrong, but they don't always follow through as you run out of item slots. Which is sad since if they actually upgraded into something they would be much much more common in general player builds, specially at the higher levels of play.

Maybe I'm just rambling and you completely disagree, but whatever the point is i figured out how to combine them both into an awesome item!

Quote:
Chalice of Everlasting Ale
-Chalice of Harmony+ Spirits Visage + 300g

+70 MR
+10 Mp5
+250 HP

Unique Passive: Reduces all cooldowns by 15%, Increases all Healing/Regeneration by 25%.
Awesomer Uniquer Passive: Increases all Health Regeneration by 1% Per 1% health missing and increases all Mana Regeneration by 1% per 1% Mana missing.

Just another interesting idea i've been sitting on for a while, what do you guys think?

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Knote

10-29-2010

You forgot Haunting Guise.

Ursalgodon

10-29-2010

Taric would love this. Oh, so much.

Naje

10-29-2010

Now I have a awesome reason to get chalice on mundo, if this is implemented thank you.

RHINO Mk II

10-29-2010

And its secret passive is that it gives Gragas an additional 5 hp/5.

Kama Toki

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDestruction View Post
Interesting, but it wouldn't actually fix anything, since you linked to a tier 1 item which doesn't address what i brought up in my main post.

GunnaGitcha

10-29-2010

If I can have one IRL I'm all for it.

durpado

10-29-2010

I believe Riot has said they like the cheap to get items that give a great advantage early to not build into something later because of the advantage they give early. I am indifferent about it :/.

BlackDestruction

10-29-2010

yes I am aware of that. so....

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=293152