I'm sick and tired of...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avaryation

02-23-2013

people saying Heimer is a bad pick. He's fine. In fact there isnt a champ out there he can't push if they are alone.

Please stop flamin people for picking him. Instead try and learn how to work with him, because he isnt the meta.

Every champ select there's nothing but flame or during a game thats not going well, "oh it's all Heimer's fault!" even though he's gotten every tower thats been brought down and has a good score.

How bout every1 just sit in the slow moving fortress Heimer creates and poke away while he moves it up and over towers, instead of waiting til he plants his turrets and then running off after an enemy champ or gank right into a crowd of minions so rockets cant hit then ask why he ddnt help.

There's a reason heimer hasnt been adjusted, only fixed, in over a year: he's op if a team understands how he works.

laxjoh

02-23-2013

Heimerdinger is good. Want to counter Diana harder than Morde? Heim.

Nimsummoner

02-23-2013

typically heimer gets a bad rap because not many players know how to do anything BUT push with him. its so easy to push a lane to the turret with him and have ganks set up against you that most people dont even give him a chance.

right now i cant think of any champ better suited for pushing a lane than heimer.

but, like i said before, tha tmeans that for the most part, thats all people do with him.

ROKAF JE

02-23-2013

Heimer is a bad pick outside of push/siege comps, don't kid yourself.
He's the king of tower / base sieges. That's how he needs to be played.
Throw in a Jayce, Nidalee, Soraka, Caitlin/Sivir/Corki, and a strong counter initiator jungler... recipe for free wins

Other champs can do the same thing, outside of specific comps, with increased utility/more overall power and they're not so easy to kill.

Play 200 ranked games with Heimerdinger, show us where it gets you

MicKretz

02-24-2013

heim just got buffed, so i would be perfectly fine with ppl playing him atm if you can win with him...if u feed...well then i would be upset, but i would be ok with giving u a chance and not raging at you lolz

buneter

02-24-2013

if you pick heimer you made the most useless champ in game to the most op champ in game because she makes it a 4v5
(Syndra) if you didnt get it

Duck with legs

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by buneter View Post
if you pick heimer you made the most useless champ in game to the most op champ in game because she makes it a 4v5
(Syndra) if you didnt get it
syndra useless with 3 aoe damaging abilities, an aoe slow, an aoe stun, and insane lane dueling capabilities with her ult... remind me again why she isn't better than malhazar, veigar, etc.?

uthaiwit

02-24-2013

heimer is good champion for me

SUPERSEYMOUR

02-24-2013

Well, Syndra can pick up his turrets and throw them into the jungle or something.

Avaryation

02-24-2013

Give a heimer blue and dont gank him mid, he WILL win the lane.