My goal is to get Udyr nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eihber

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFish View Post
Jax is a tough matchup for Udyr.

He is pretty much a natural counter.
I played 2 games of Udyr vs Jax and it was annoying that he can dodge Tiger Stance but not the effects of Bear Stance. Idk why it's like that.

Anyways, for this lane matchup I always baited his stun, where I would just turn on tiger and then when he uses his dodge I just tried to back off completely, then after the stun I would hit him with Q, by that time Tiger Stance's CDR should be down and I tag him with it again. The trade is just about even if you play it right. But you should be able to outsustain with Turtle.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

I would like to add you, solely to spectate. My interest has been piqued and I just wish to see this for myself.

Takasugimasu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMeYourMoves View Post
Is there any tough match up top for Udyr?

It sounds pretty fun, I want to try it out
teemo and kayle
rest are manageable

Mewuvmyself

02-27-2013

spam downvoter is annoying <3 (swain and ryze are unbeatable too)

(and perma slow junglers that camp your lane making it a 2v1)

Colors

02-27-2013

You go 21/9 right? Why not 9/21 for reducing slows etc? I'd check lolking but it seems fked up atm.

Mewuvmyself

02-27-2013

More dmg

JtÚn

02-27-2013

they wont nerf udyr on the grounds that one player does really well with him...

oh wait,,, fk u voyboy

Mewuvmyself

02-27-2013

I love voyboys playstyle

driredeath

02-27-2013

As a person that has been getting into udyr more and more i loved reading all this.

to answer a question i saw

armor pen runes instead of magic pen, go play a custom game as udyr no runes no mastery's at the end of the game take a look at the graphs and stats your physical damage will typically be higher then your magic (even using phoenix)

something to point out udyr is the only champion i know of that can stun an entire team every 6 seconds, if he can get to them, if you are allowed into the middle of the enemy team your doing alot more then just damage your stunning them drawing fire and allowing your team to do what they need,

late game udyr dont underestimate phoenix stance even though it only has 3 points in it it gives you a aoe damage aura and boosts both your ad and ap hit phoenix then tiger for extra damage or turtle if you need a slightly stronger shield

Kmiavdaen

02-27-2013

I add Pantheon to the list of hard matchups. Provided he rush you early, his cooldowns are lower than turtle so he tends to win duels. His shield mitigate some tiger dmg. It get better later on though, as he can;t duel you anymore unless he lands perfect ult 1st