Can Someone Explain This To Me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CosmicAidan25

02-23-2013

I have a question about how the pros of LoL play this game. I've been watching streams on how they play and instead of focusing on a main build, they stay on the "All Items" window and browse through the tabs and buy items for their champions and get ridiculously powerful later on.

How do the pros do this? Is it all based on situation or something?

Leader Starlin

02-23-2013

Most likely

JaeSeven

02-24-2013

based on the situation

Morbius2271

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicAidan25 View Post
I have a question about how the pros of LoL play this game. I've been watching streams on how they play and instead of focusing on a main build, they stay on the "All Items" window and browse through the tabs and buy items for their champions and get ridiculously powerful later on.

How do the pros do this? Is it all based on situation or something?
While you might have a 'core build' planned from your champion, you should ALWAYS build based on situation.

For example, my 'core build' for Morde is as follows,

Sorc Boots
Hextech Gunblade
Deathcap
Rylias
Lindreys
Spirit Visage

Is this what I always build though? not at all. Lets say, for instance, they have an ad mid like kha'zix or lee sin. Instead of spirit visage, I might build a zhonya's for more armor. Or if they have massive cc, I might go merc treads instead of sorc boots. While having an idea of what you should build is good, you need to build according to what you need, not according to a set list of items that you pre-plan.