Fizz ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cherry Fade

02-23-2013

How do you escape fizz's ultimate? Once he slows me, I flash, and he can already gap me with his e and q. After that, I get knocked up, which probably would kill me by then. Compared to other AOE ults like morgana's, malphite's, and amumu's, I can just flash out of them. Fizz's ult is the only one I have trouble escaping. Any suggestions?

Hyliem

02-23-2013

The only way to stop a fizz is to kill a fizz

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

a qss drops it.

Notdoppler

02-23-2013

Don't flash away from fizz when he ults, flash towards him. Not only do you dodge his ult, you probably dodged his jump as well. Unless you're obviously behind, his dash + aa's alone shouldn't be able to outdo your damage.

EDIT: If you're in a situation where fizz has his allies nearby to assist, simply stay far from him. I'm pretty sure you can flash/sidestep his ult from a long distance.

laxjoh

02-23-2013

Side step. Ult dodged. Side step. Nida spears dodged. Side step. Lee Sin Q dodged. Side step too OP. Nerf; riotpls

Turtle Addict

01-05-2014

hmm

MarhsallLee67

01-05-2014

why do you flash AFTER you've been hit with his ult?

Smashcat

01-05-2014

If the side step isn't working out for you, QSS like they said works, also a well timed Zhonya's can mitigate a huge chunk of Fizz damage. Zhonya's and Banshee's Veil will make the fishman cry.

Hope this helps,
Smash

P.S. while the thread is necro'd, might as well give a good answer just in case anyone reading this has a diffizzcult time fighting vs fishman.

Silvertip Legend

01-05-2014

flash right when he sends the fish out b4 it hits you