Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mid and ADC LF Top/Supp/Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jughernautic

02-23-2013

We are 2 players. I (Jughernautic) and my friend (takartanwarrior) play ADC and Mid. We need top, support, and jungle players for ranked 5s. Feel free to post on this forum or e-mail me at [email]deragedcows@hotmail.com[/email]. Please have Skype and know the position you would like to play. c:

TDD

02-23-2013

I'd be interested in playing top, I have skype and all that jazz, add me in game @chuhmang and we can talk n_n

chaosdubstep

02-27-2013

Just sticking my name out there I'm shadofang2. I main top but i can play top, mid, adc, and a bit of jungle. my skype blackmist2 hit me up sometime, look forward to hearing from ya

Ladd 06

02-27-2013

MY IGN is Ladd 06 and my skype is charbenew add me i main top and have semi good experiece with jungle

quardians

02-27-2013

I can jungle for your team. I mainly play on weekends though.

The Torpe

03-02-2013

I main support. Add me I play quite a bit. Torpe67

Jughernautic

03-11-2013

For the time being jungle has been taken to those of you who asked to try for top and support I added you in game would like to see what you can do in Summoner's Rift!

Jughernautic

03-16-2013

We are still searching for a support w/ Skype. Once we get that last person we are ready to start playing!