Need Assistance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damicor6

02-23-2013

Hello,
I need some help..
Take a look at my match history and please explain why this is happening... I'm pretty sure the MM system gives me the worst players in the game every time

Echo5kw

02-23-2013

Too much as on your adc's is glaring. Only buy one as item, and with trist youdon't need to rush as. It seems like the less you die the more you win. So....don't die

angryWelchMan

02-23-2013

I'll preface this my saying I am in no way a pro but I am decent (rapidly climbing out of bronze) and watch a lot of pro games and read a lot of strategy so I think I have a good grasp of the game.

In your most recent Caitlyn game the first thing that pops out to me is that your have a static shiv on top of a phantom dancer. It would probably be better to get one of those and then either a last whisperer (if they have armor), a defensive item (warmongs, banshess, ga or QSS) if your being fucosed (which it looks like you were this game) or a bloodthirster for more damage. Your cs is good but too be great it should probably be a little higher. You also seamed to fucos objectives (you took three towers) the main probleum I see is the 8 deaths which although you had no protection it seams, may indicate bad positioning in team fights and a need for the defensive item 4th(after boots, ie/bt, zeal item)

Nothing really to complain about in the Yi win other then an armor pen item might be better then the hydra and you only "took" one turret but based on your other games you seam to be focusing objectives fine.

In the tirst game looks good but again double zeals rather then medigating armor in your build. This game appears not to have a jungler but two adcs instead so maybe your in lobby comunication may be bad. If you want to advanced you have to be willing to fill and the yi game shows you can jungle.

The rest of the games the only problem I can find is some unconventional (and therefor probably optimal) builds. This leads me to believe that the problem maybe be in your ability to communicate with your team and focus/position in teamfights. I can't really tell you whats wrong based on the post-game but maybe watch some pros in solo queue and see what they do different in the post-lane phase