Who has your favorite lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KvarrBrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holydemonhero View Post
Alistar. Everything he does is to help his people.
Not only his people, but people oppressed by the Noxian government in general...
He is such a great cow.

MagnesiumFire

03-06-2013

Gosh, that's a hard question!
But my favorites are : Ashe's, Shyvana's, Noc's and Irelia's.

Noobunaga

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody Jones View Post
Frankly, mine is Karma. For this line, stated by the ever-so-wonderful Irelia.

"Her fan technique is a deadly art of grace and poise, but her truest strength lies in the hearts of those willing to die alongside her."
Karma rework incoming, and she lost her fans.. Judging by the new lores and the horrible retcons, I think it's safe to say we both will be pretty disappointed when we read Karma's new lore...

MrJayGoBOOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2013

FOR PILTOVER! FOR PROGRESS! (I can't decide so I choose all of the Piltovians)

Snes C

03-07-2013

I love so many lores. Leona, Diana, Syndra, Viktor, and Draven are among my favorites, but I think my absolute favorite would have to be Zed. Such an interesting story with so much to offer.

CiaphasCainX

03-08-2013

Jayce. Easily, easily Jayce. He's the quintessential nerd turned hero. He's bold, he's loud, he's overconfident, and it's blatantly obvious poor Jayce has no idea what he's doing. He doesn't know how to fight, he would have crushed Viktor if he did. But, people expect him to be a hero, so a hero he is. You can tell, right behind the veneer of courage and over the top bravado, he's incredibly insecure. And that's why he's awesome.

He's the hero we can all relate to, thrust into the spotlight, due to his strong morals, even at the risk of embarrassing himself or losing his life. He's a man of conviction, a scientist with no previously indicated skill in combat who threw down with an evil mastermind of epic proportions. And even though he's not prepared for his new role, he'll do everything he can to protect Piltover. Jayce will protect those who can't or won't protect themselves, even if he's not sure he can protect himself.

TL;DR, Personal interpretation of Jayce and why he's awesome

Vongeo

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaphasCainX View Post
Jayce. Easily, easily Jayce. He's the quintessential nerd turned hero. He's bold, he's loud, he's overconfident, and it's blatantly obvious poor Jayce has no idea what he's doing. He doesn't know how to fight, he would have crushed Viktor if he did. But, people expect him to be a hero, so a hero he is. You can tell, right behind the veneer of courage and over the top bravado, he's incredibly insecure. And that's why he's awesome.

He's the hero we can all relate to, thrust into the spotlight, due to his strong morals, even at the risk of embarrassing himself or losing his life. He's a man of conviction, a scientist with no previously indicated skill in combat who threw down with an evil mastermind of epic proportions. And even though he's not prepared for his new role, he'll do everything he can to protect Piltover. Jayce will protect those who can't or won't protect themselves, even if he's not sure he can protect himself.

TL;DR, Personal interpretation of Jayce and why he's awesome
Viktor isn't a cartoon villain...

marzgamingmaster

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody Jones View Post
Sorry for the confusion! D:

I basically meant the lore section. However, the things you pointed out about Skarner's and Zilean's.. species, let's say, is also very interesting.

Come to think of it.. i'd love to learn allot more about quite a bit of champions..

-Melody
I Really, REALLy wish they would bring back something like the old "JoJ". It gave such fasinating background stories, and I long for my jucy details... :3c

mikeboxmad

04-29-2013

Varus or Quinn

Morec0

04-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vongeo View Post
Viktor isn't a cartoon villain...
But speaking of Viktor, I'm tied between him and Swain as my favorites! I can respect both for their ambition, even though one has only has his goals (partially) realized.

Viktor, however, come out SLIGHTLY on top due to how much I just love to play him in-game and how good an impression I can do of him. Plus (in and only in settings where things like Viktor's Glorious Evolution are possible) I can really get behind his ideas of transhumanism.