Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who has your favorite lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melody Jones

02-23-2013

Out of so many champions, one champion has to have your favorite lore, right?

I'm just curious to who has YOUR favorite lore. Feel free to post which one's yours and why!

Frankly, mine is Karma. For this line, stated by the ever-so-wonderful Irelia.

"Her fan technique is a deadly art of grace and poise, but her truest strength lies in the hearts of those willing to die alongside her."

Whenever I read that, I feel like Karma is just.. amazing. It brings the statement "Strength In Numbers" to the truth.

-Melody

MikuMelody

02-23-2013

Sona:
~Her melody moves the soul, her silence sunders the body~

Melody Jones

02-23-2013

URGH SONA WHY DID I FORGET ABOUT YOU
qq
sorrysonailyokay

True though. That does sound really good. xD

shadooklaw

02-24-2013

Do you mean Lore as literally the 'Lore' section of the champion, or more like their general backstory? If the latter, I've always been interested in the the Brackern, Skarner's species, or Urtistan (?), Zilean's origin, or maybe the Glade. For Lore, meh idk >.>

The Loose Groose

02-24-2013

Swain. Nuff said.

IchibanNoodle

02-24-2013

Nocturne

Melody Jones

02-24-2013

Quote:
shadooklaw:
Do you mean Lore as literally the 'Lore' section of the champion, or more like their general backstory? If the latter, I've always been interested in the the Brackern, Skarner's species, or the Urtistan (?), Zilean's origin, or maybe the Glade. For Lore, meh idk >.>

Sorry for the confusion! D:

I basically meant the lore section. However, the things you pointed out about Skarner's and Zilean's.. species, let's say, is also very interesting.

Come to think of it.. i'd love to learn allot more about quite a bit of champions..

-Melody

Toki AkA

02-25-2013

Favourite lore is Orianna's.
Girl can move and act like human, but have not the ideas and thinking of human...

shadooklaw

02-26-2013

Quote:
Melody Jones:
Sorry for the confusion! D:

I basically meant the lore section. However, the things you pointed out about Skarner's and Zilean's.. species, let's say, is also very interesting.

Come to think of it.. i'd love to learn allot more about quite a bit of champions..

-Melody

Whoops, made a mistake there, accidentally put a 'the' before Urtistan, which of course is the city which was besieged by Noxus. Zilean is of course just a normal human, albeit one with crazy temporal magic power.

That said. my favourite lore is probably Noc's, but anything that has interaction/references to other lore (think release Rengar and then Kha'zix being revealed as the monster that took his eye) is IMO pretty awesome.

Melody Jones

02-26-2013

I've seen allot of Noc.. I might have to look at his lore. Never really did. /:

-Melody