Launcher wont open!! Help!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrimsonKid5

02-23-2013

When i press league of legends the name pops up then nothing happens. I tried several things such as(To clarify, the League of Legends logo (before the launcher) pops up then disappears)
-deleting certain folders
-running as administer
-reinstalling
-deleting pandomediabooster
and nothing seems to work! please help!

Electrice498

02-23-2013

Go to the RAD folder in the LOL folder then delete the file called lol_air_client, then delete lol_air_client_config_na or whatever server you play on restart your computer start LOL then let it repatch it should work after.

NarigonDelSiglo

02-23-2013

Same thing happens to me. I've also tried everything that the "wrenchmen's toolbox" says... nothing work.

PÉstilence

02-23-2013

this same thing is happening to me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as tried what Electrice498 suggested. Still not working.

xelaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I'm having the same issues

PÉstilence

02-24-2013

bump

PÉstilence

02-24-2013

bumping again

Artomist

02-24-2013

Yes same thing for me, tried repairing the game in the setup installation wizard. No go so far. Tried recycle binning the 2 air client folders, restart the comp, no go. I'll try to reinstall the game completely. Hope this works...

Hiras

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKid5 View Post
When i press league of legends the name pops up then nothing happens. I tried several things such as(To clarify, the League of Legends logo (before the launcher) pops up then disappears)
-deleting certain folders
-running as administer
-reinstalling
-deleting pandomediabooster
and nothing seems to work! please help!
I had the same issue, and I did the same as him... also... I formatted my pc... because the LoL installer gave me a weird error (not pando booster). Guess what? Same issue right now...

I don't know what's going on :S I'm downloading the game right now, I'll post the exact error if it happens once again.

Any idea guys?

EDIT:

I'm downloading the whole game using this installer:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1474419

Let's see what happen!

Salemi

02-25-2013

This is also happening to me. I just reformatted and its still not working. I push PLAY and then nothing happens.