Unfair Match Making System.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havenbrook

02-23-2013

Dear Riot,

I will no longer be playing league of legends. I find it very difficult to play a game that I am unable to ever win. The point of entertainment is to have fun and enjoy it. With the new match making system, I have found my self losing every single game i play, unless I am playing a bot match for my "first win of the day".

With this being said, I resign, and will be going to play Smite. This game is no longer fun for me. Until match making is resolved you will no longer see me in game. The issue is, i go in to solo normal and play by my self and i lose. Mostly because every game there is a AFKer or someone being stupid or no team work what so ever.

I go in to normal with my friends as a premade 5v5 and we lose EVERY SINGLE TIME. This is unacceptable, as we are using teamwork and we dont suck that bad. We are matched with people who steam roll us in less then 15 mins. This is unfair and does not appeal to me.

Further more, I am very glad i did not invest more then 15 dollars in to this game, as it has become undesirable. As this does sound like QQing, I am attempting to give you feed back as to why your game is no longer fun. I wish riot the best of luck in the future and hope that you are able to balance out your match making in the future.

Good bye Riot and League of Legends community.

neg9

02-23-2013

If you go in with your friends and still lose every time, I don't think the problem is with the matchmaking. If you want to give feedback to riot, you should have a suggestion of how to fix it, if it is indeed a problem.

Myrotik

03-03-2013

I understand his problem. My friends and I have been playing together as a 5 in normals everyday since we downloaded the game. We all hit level 30 together, we all know our roles. We peel, we focus, we communicate. However we are constantly matched up with players that have excess wins on us. Our average win loss ratio is .5 and we have an average of 400 wins together. Today we faced players that had over 300+ wins on each of us. Their average was a good 800 wins. I like to think we are just really good and are being set up with more difficult opponents however it has happened so many times we are getting smashed almost every game. We even looked up our enemies during the loading screen to find that one or two are platinum or gold ranked.

Kakaratt0

07-24-2013

I agree. When i was leveling up (especially in the 20s) I would be constantly be matched against people level 30 with a silver or above rating. (I had a few diamonds and platinums enemies too) This happens when 30s queue with lower level friends and the system tries to avg the levels.

Possible solution: Riot should consider doing what Blizzard did for their battlegrounds and make a 30s only queue. For people who have friends of lower levels, there is always custom games...

Arcticfury

07-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havenbrook View Post
Dear Riot,

I will no longer be playing league of legends. I find it very difficult to play a game that I am unable to ever win. The point of entertainment is to have fun and enjoy it. With the new match making system, I have found my self losing every single game i play, unless I am playing a bot match for my "first win of the day".

With this being said, I resign, and will be going to play Smite. This game is no longer fun for me. Until match making is resolved you will no longer see me in game. The issue is, i go in to solo normal and play by my self and i lose. Mostly because every game there is a AFKer or someone being stupid or no team work what so ever.

I go in to normal with my friends as a premade 5v5 and we lose EVERY SINGLE TIME. This is unacceptable, as we are using teamwork and we dont suck that bad. We are matched with people who steam roll us in less then 15 mins. This is unfair and does not appeal to me.

Further more, I am very glad i did not invest more then 15 dollars in to this game, as it has become undesirable. As this does sound like QQing, I am attempting to give you feed back as to why your game is no longer fun. I wish riot the best of luck in the future and hope that you are able to balance out your match making in the future.

Good bye Riot and League of Legends community.
Seems like you didn't quit, you have games today.

TrinityXero

08-05-2013

LoL is amazing but they are unfair. The matchmaking is broken and this is why I'm about to quit LoL. I want a refund for this god forsaken game. I have been playing almost 1000 games and I'm still in silver, I have never reached gold how can I experience playing with players the same league as I'am? Yes people if you are reading this keep in my mind that LoL will control where you are and they will surely make you stay at the bottom of elo hell if is pleases them. This is why I regret leaving Hon atleast they know a thing about fairness but LoL screw it they want you to stay at the bottom cause its fun Trust me people LoL will keep you in circles.

Ishamael83

09-05-2013

This game is 'rigged' to put it lightly. Take the top teams in the world...their wins and losses are very similar!? Why???? Because 'AVERAGES' are built into the game to keep everyone in line and to make new players keep playing and experienced ones feel 'challenged' when in fact it's just rigged like a carnival game. Some skill is needed but the algorithms that run the game give preference to one side or the other. how many of you have gone on a mad winning streak only to go on an INSANE losing streak? To keep your wins and loses similar and bringing you back to the average. Riot is here to make money not to be fair, that's all. Why else would some champs never be seen in Platinum games or gold games unless at a minimum some characters were favored and able to better play the game than others? Riot for the Profit under the illusion of equality. Wake up!

DarkMagi

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishamael83 View Post
This game is 'rigged' to put it lightly. Take the top teams in the world...their wins and losses are very similar!? Why???? Because 'AVERAGES' are built into the game to keep everyone in line and to make new players keep playing and experienced ones feel 'challenged' when in fact it's just rigged like a carnival game. Some skill is needed but the algorithms that run the game give preference to one side or the other. how many of you have gone on a mad winning streak only to go on an INSANE losing streak? To keep your wins and loses similar and bringing you back to the average. Riot is here to make money not to be fair, that's all. Why else would some champs never be seen in Platinum games or gold games unless at a minimum some characters were favored and able to better play the game than others? Riot for the Profit under the illusion of equality. Wake up!
This really made me laugh. I been playing since like 2010 and I can tell ya that it doesn't matter if someone has 100 wins or 800 wins "teamwork" wins the game every time. Yall make it seem like people with more wins get extra stat bonuses or something. That certainly isn't the case at all and for those raging about it need to suck it up. Riot for profit? If only you knew the cost of the server it must take to run these games. You don't have to buy the skins ya know? Any champion can be played well in the right hands. To sum this all up teamwork wins the game. Getting steam rolled in team fights? Consider better items for countering.

Ishamael83

09-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMagi View Post
This really made me laugh. I been playing since like 2010 and I can tell ya that it doesn't matter if someone has 100 wins or 800 wins "teamwork" wins the game every time. Yall make it seem like people with more wins get extra stat bonuses or something. That certainly isn't the case at all and for those raging about it need to suck it up. Riot for profit? If only you knew the cost of the server it must take to run these games. You don't have to buy the skins ya know? Any champion can be played well in the right hands. To sum this all up teamwork wins the game. Getting steam rolled in team fights? Consider better items for countering.
Ok. Your experience doesn't change the fact that the game is for profit. Nor that there are CLEAR patterns in keeping averages. Take a math class bro, you might learn something.

imTru

09-08-2013

I started playing this year got placed into silver V when I first hit 30. Guess what. Almost to Gold IV. I think you're just playing where you belong. I worked for my gold. I didn't whine and want it handed to me. Try playing the game and not raging about it.