How Do people feel about adding a semi pro and amuture pro leagues

yes to semi pro league 13 86.67%
no to semi pro league 1 6.67%
yes to amuture pro league 10 66.67%
no to amuture pro league 1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

New Idea For Riot Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L33t ArchangelZ

02-23-2013

Hello Riots Games im hoping to get the attention of one of the makers or someone that works for Riot Games. I have an idea that may be very good for next season that could help out some of the teams that dont make pro but are still good teams. my in game gamer tag is L33t ArchangelZ if someone from riot games could message me or comment on here i would like to talk to someone about my idea its not something i really want to discuss on the forums. this can be a way for the game to grow a bit more. if anyone has the time to listen to my idea even if it doesnt go anywhere it would be nice to hear from someone.

Thank you for your time,
L33t Gaming Inc. Owner
L33t ArchangelZ

spiritedcloser

02-23-2013

It's a good idea, maybe you want to work on a pitch. But you can't really say who is semi-pro. Because in my opinion, there is no such thing as Semi-Pro.You're either pro or not. But, I do believe riot should work on a Minor League, for upcoming teams that has potential. But only way I can see this happening, is using the current ranking system. And judge teams whether they can enter or not Such as. You're team or members can't be Glod rank or better to enter.

L33t ArchangelZ

02-23-2013

something along those lines is what i was looking for but like say how they have the tryouts for pro's a tournament like for LCS and run like top 32 again in an online tournament to get into something like a semi-pro or as you said a minor league or calling it something else but then give more teams a chance for a league just under that a chance to also run a season just as the pro do but with less pay and things along those manners like i dont know how much the pros are paid to play but like have the teams in the league below pros make like 75% or what the pros make and the league below that make like 50% of what the pros make. which will give some players that work so hard at the game to become pro to get a chance to put themselves in the same kinda position to play against other teams on their level over a season play and give them the chance to get better that way not like im saying those in the smaller leagues should be given the same thing like the championship series at the end of the year or even if they not such a huge prize pot but it still gives them that chance to show off there skills and get better so that can take a chance at becoming pro the next year or mid season give the teams in the league below the chance to make it into pros during the half season.

L33t ArchangelZ

02-24-2013

bump

splind

02-24-2013

They have announced that they will be taking a select few teams from the ranked 5's list and sending them to MLG dallas for a 30,000 prize pool. They are listening and its going to happen

L33t ArchangelZ

02-25-2013

not sure you got the full idea of what i meant by the post im talking about how the pros play seasons like the 28 games they play going against each team 4 times over a 10 week period i would like to see the same thing with like a minor/semi-pro league and possibly an amateur league. such as like semi-pro/minor league be teams in platnium and gold rankings and have teams in silver and bronze for amateur showing they can be the best on there level not just a single tournament

L33t ArchangelZ

02-25-2013

bump

L33t ArchangelZ

02-25-2013

bump

sidearm17

03-18-2013

^^