Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tired of older people.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

02-23-2013

Quote:
angryWelchMan:
I know I will get down voted for this but I have to agree with the OP

In game when I have to quickly say "baron is a bad idea there whole team is op and its warded" I am more likely to type "no baron ba didea teamup and awrd" because I am not the best typer and trying to type in in less the 1.5 seconds as I am pushing a wave or running from the enemies

Proper English doesn't matter as long as you can understand and get the general point

No one (to my knowledge) is correcting grammar/English/typing skills (unless they're joking) in-game. This discussion is about posts on the Forum.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leader Starlin

02-23-2013

Just use your language correctly instead of looking like an idiot. How do you get a job with all of those mistakes?