Tired of older people.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echo5kw

02-23-2013

It is incredibly frustrating to have someone be literally unintelligible because of horrid grammar and spelling, not to mention misuse of words. I am ok with'u' and'ur' especially in game, and i know i can't type at time's, but at least communicate your meaning. I literally don't know what the op was about, i honestly was being an ass.

PhoenixDog

02-23-2013

What is the OP whining about? I remember growing up online as a kid (I'm 26) and when I was 16 I was a division leader in one of the most successful Planetside 1 outfits in the game. I know what it's like to be surrounded by older people and them always picking on you and correcting you. Know what you do at that age? You ****ing listen. Looking back, every one of them were right. Many are still my close friends 10 years later. Welcome to the Internet. You either have a tough skin or you get eaten alive.

And if you're being insulted for your inability to communicate properly, perhaps work on that. What am I saying that is causing them to say all this? Older people don't pick on younger people just because they're younger. Hell, I was playing CoD Zombies earlier today with a random kid that didn't sound any older than 14. He was cool. Know why? He did act like a bloody idiot and incomprehensible moron! You're on the Internet playing games. If you're younger than the age of 37 (Which I am by 11 years) you're below the average age. Grow up and act mature, or get your head bitten off.

PDog

ROKAF JE

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixDog View Post
What is the OP whining about? I remember growing up online as a kid (I'm 26) and when I was 16 I was a division leader in one of the most successful Planetside 1 outfits in the game. I know what it's like to be surrounded by older people and them always picking on you and correcting you. Know what you do at that age? You ****ing listen. Looking back, every one of them were right. Many are still my close friends 10 years later. Welcome to the Internet. You either have a tough skin or you get eaten alive.

And if you're being insulted for your inability to communicate properly, perhaps work on that. What am I saying that is causing them to say all this? Older people don't pick on younger people just because they're younger. Hell, I was playing CoD Zombies earlier today with a random kid that didn't sound any older than 14. He was cool. Know why? He did act like a bloody idiot and incomprehensible moron! You're on the Internet playing games. If you're younger than the age of 37 (Which I am by 11 years) you're below the average age. Grow up and act mature, or get your head bitten off.

PDog
What outfit?
We were pretty much the same age during our time in PS1.

laxjoh

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixDog View Post

PDog
What he said.

Everyone at a young age hears the advice of older people who have all "been through the same thing." At a younger age, whenever I heard these advice it made me annoyed but now that I am much older, I understand exactly why. I was young and stupid. This goes to everyone; throughout your life, you will go through many obstacles/happy times/sad times/etc. When someone older tells you something on what you should fix, what you should stop, what you should aspire to be; try to listen to them. They know more about most things than you do. Also, they've experienced it all first hand. If the older person is some stupid drunk or some insane person, then of course don't listen but if there is a wiser old man telling you a life lesson and you are annoyed, you should listen carefully. You are probably annoyed because they are right and you don't want to admit it.

Delete Teemo

02-23-2013

Please, think before you speak

angryWelchMan

02-23-2013

I know I will get down voted for this but I have to agree with the OP

In game when I have to quickly say "baron is a bad idea there whole team is op and its warded" I am more likely to type "no baron ba didea teamup and awrd" because I am not the best typer and trying to type in in less the 1.5 seconds as I am pushing a wave or running from the enemies

Proper English doesn't matter as long as you can understand and get the general point

Dowwnwind

02-23-2013

funny thing is, you typed this post with better grammar, and english then you probably do in chat lol.

j/p but case in point: i cant stand stuff like le go 2 d sto. what? lol (lest go to the store).

angryWelchMan

02-23-2013

The point is on the forums we have time to backspace and retype any miss-strokes and use every word. In-game chat there is less time so therefore proper English (or Spanish ) goes out the window

Smack those Tits

02-23-2013

haha, I agree

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Ignorance... Ignorance everywhere!