Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Tired of older people.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaricStoleMyBike

Member

02-23-2013

They think they can talk smart, have to use proper grammar, gets on you for anything you type to make sure you rage. They like to target the one that can actually argue and make valid agruements. Please if your older and like to make fun of younger or people with typing problem. You should get reported for being a true D***, so please don't argue the weak. Make yourself look smart.

Be like that because your so old and don't understand life, how about you talk to someone young like me anderstand

WAIT, if you look at this post they all use proper grammar my case is solved.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Echo5kw

Senior Member

02-23-2013

This is why you hate people younger than you the older you get


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kriszilluh

Junior Member

02-23-2013

Typing correctly and using good grammar has nothing to do with being older. That's sort of what you learn in elementary school.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerberusCRW

Member

02-23-2013

So... I've just read that several times and I still can't figure out what you're trying to say. Are you upset that people are correcting your grammar while you're raging? Are you saying that "older" players are picking on you because of your age? Why do you make it sound like it's a bad thing to argue with someone that can make valid counter-arguments, I don't get the logic in that? Why are you saying that the younger generation is "weak"? So many unanswered questions...

And no, this isn't some attempt at poking fun of you, your age or your grammar, I'm just honestly confused and trying to understand what's being said here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demacry

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
XPS8300:
They think they can talk smart, have to use proper grammar, gets on you for anything you type to make sure you rage. They like to target the one that can actually argue and make valid agruements. Please if your older and like to make fun of younger or people with typing problem. You should get reported for being a true D***, so please don't argue the weak. Make yourself look smart.

Be like that because your so old and don't understand life, how about you talk to someone young like me anderstand

WAIT, if you look at this post they all use proper grammar my case is solved.


speak intelligently*, get*, ensure*, you're*, should be reported*, you're*, understand*

And these are just off the top of my head, improper spelling and english mistakes. God help you if I could actually conveniently explain the error of your sentence structure and incomplete thoughts. Your post contains no actual point or "case" as you called it.

I'll rate this troll a 6/10 for a decent effort spanning longer than two sentences. (Oh I really hope this is a troll and that there arn't actually people this ignorant)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaricStoleMyBike

Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Demacry:
speak intelligently*, get*, ensure*, you're*, should be reported*, you're*, understand*

And these are just off the top of my head, improper spelling and english mistakes. God help you if I could actually conveniently explain the error of your sentence structure and incomplete thoughts. Your post contains no actual point or "case" as you called it.

I'll rate this troll a 6/10 for a decent effort spanning longer than two sentences. (Oh I really hope this is a troll and that there arn't actually people this ignorant)


Okay so you say im a troll and you are correcting me over the internet, you sure you are geniune


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
XPS8300:
Okay so you say im a troll and you are correcting me over the internet, you sure you are geniune

You're right, he's being very genuine. Or did you mean to sarcastically call him a genius?

Here's a tip to not feeling like you are always being insulted by "older people" for your poor grammar and English skills: learn to better communicate using the written word, which does in fact mean using proper grammar, syntax, vocabulary, and sentence structure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaricStoleMyBike

Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
LogicalTautology:
You're right, he's being very genuine. Or did you mean to sarcastically call him a genius?

Here's a tip to not feeling like you are always being insulted by "older people" for your poor grammar and English skills: learn to better communicate using the written word, which does in fact mean using proper grammar, syntax, vocabulary, and sentence structure.


Instead of giving me a tip that sounds very offensive. How about you just accept me for who i am ? :O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akaru12177

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
XPS8300:
They think they can talk smart, have to use proper grammar, gets on you for anything you type to make sure you rage. They like to target the one that can actually argue and make valid agruements. Please if your older and like to make fun of younger or people with typing problem. You should get reported for being a true D***, so please don't argue the weak. Make yourself look smart.

Be like that because your so old and don't understand life, how about you talk to someone young like me anderstand

WAIT, if you look at this post they all use proper grammar my case is solved.


I believe you made a grammatical error in your rant, there should be the letter "a" between with and typing problem

***"Please if your older and like to make fun of younger or people with a typing problem."

i agree with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laxjoh

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
XPS8300:
Instead of giving me a tip that sounds very offensive. How about you just accept me for who i am ? :O

I agree with accepting people for who they are but too many young kids use that as an excuse to allow the continued existence of their ignorance/flaws. It's OK to have flaws, everyone has them. But everyone works on their flaws and tries to improve themselves.

Also, why are you raging? Best thing to do when someone is instigating an argument? Just ignore them. You can mute them or just stop reading what they type.


123