Rammus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

02-23-2013

Very fun champ. I just feel like a troll with that guy lol. I've only played a few games with him, but it's just mean how he treats an adc. Had a 2v1 against draven and soraka mid game I took them out of the fight and chased him down while soraka spammed heal and silence on me. They got me low and I run away only for them to chase me. Draven chasing after as I was b in the bush and I just said **** it when he walked in. Hit my ult, shield and taunt and just proceeded to kill him. Soraka chases me down with slivers of health on me, and I get away thanks to my team lol. The whole time that Trololol song popped in my head.

Besides being special fun I have a few questions: For those of you that do build Rammus how do you build him? Also what kinda of tanky cdr reduction item would be viable for Rammus? Also any awesome stories of playing as Rammus or with one where it just seemed like he trolled people to kill themselves lol.

PhoenixDog

02-23-2013

I love my little ball of troll. I don't necessarily have a build for him as I just build what I need for the team (However Thornmail is sooo good on him).

One thing I love doing is taunting someone under a tower. They're forced to hit me, making the turret turn on them. Last night I was jungling and going to help Top Lane as it was getting pushed. They dove us with 3 (didn't know there was a third) and killed our top lane. I was almost dead so I just Powerball'd into the nearest champ (Shyv I believe) and taunted her. Her hitting me caused the turret to hit her and I got the kill.

Dotayy

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMetro View Post
Besides being special fun I have a few questions: For those of you that do build Rammus how do you build him? Also what kinda of tanky cdr reduction item would be viable for Rammus? Also any awesome stories of playing as Rammus or with one where it just seemed like he trolled people to kill themselves lol.
I play rammus supp and jungle in ranked.
My first full item is either thornmail (other than shoes) or ruby sightstone if I am support.
Second Item is Sunfire Cape.
I dont really need a third item but it goes Mogs/GA/Banshees/Ryali's depending on what I want to build on him.
Here are a few screenshots

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...01634667_n.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...58055104_n.jpg

I am bummed i forgot to screenshot this one game that we lost, but I had most kills, most assists and least death in my team -.- I think it was somewhere along the lines of 19/5/15
But still lost because it was a 4 v 5. Got me demoted that god damn game...but still ended up with 79 points(instead of the usual 50/60) after the demotion =]

Also...here is my showoff picture....Its not rammus, its yi...but still
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...76404909_n.jpg

More damage than rest of my team combined -.-

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

movespeed boots, aegis, spirit of the ancient golem = core build

after that, u counterbuild the enemy team.

warmogs, frozen heart (theres your cdr), sunfire, randuins, thornmail

if your team needs more map vision u may want to get a ruby sightstone, otherwise just get pink wards for baron and dragon, since u will very rarely die, oracles is usually a good buy after u finish your first few items as well.

since u dont get a whole lot of money in the jungle, u will almost never finish your build, expect to finish games with 4 items...

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Ok.