Looking for high level teacher, will pay for lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Parabolic Poet

01-30-2013

Pretty much what the title says, I've watched countless streams and practiced alot but I'm looking to speed up the process. I main ADC, but i would like to switch to jungle, and become a very good jungle. Anyway, I am looking for someone 2k elo+ to help me out and show me the ropes.

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

I am not a pro or any of that, but I can help you through custom matches, I have helped 17 summoners through this method and they weren't dissapointed.

NeonFiáFlies

02-08-2013

Haha you newbies will always remain as an idiot. There is no such thing as pro people just don't know how to play or theyre just not used to the game or theyre just new to the game, its just people psychology thinking there are pro players our something.

Well anyways this is my fourth and usually I play jungler through this account, I'm 21 in this account. I don't know what people cal me but I'm god xD not a pro >: ( ...well anyways I would love helping you out. If you wanna watch my stream just as me and btw I kinda have a different name cause I have a line above my a in fia. For free cus m not a waste of time

Fireside Poet

02-08-2013

Well hello.

we rob banks

02-26-2013

contact me in-game at tylermullins or
via skype: tyler_mullins_

coincidentally i main adc and jungle
i am a plat division 3 player right now, whereas in season 2 i was only silver. i think i can help you ascend as fast as i did