Really like the new Ranked System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninterndofreak64

02-23-2013

I know alot of people Qq about the new ranked ladder system but I think it's really working and has been for more Casual players like me. I was placed in Bronze IV when the new system was implemented. I didn't like that so I hammered my way up to III in no time. After about 2 weeks in Bronze III I worked my way into Bronze II ( I played that promo series 3 times) and now Im happy. I only have 26LP in Bronze II and Im going damn near 1w to 1L. and I can tell that Im improving as a player. Mind you also that Im never playing a carry position, I main support and also play tanky junglers (mao and sej for example)

laxjoh

02-23-2013

People who QQ about this ladder system will cry about any other ranking system because they don't know how to take accountability and always blame someone else for a loss. This system is far more forgiving/friendly towards casuals and lower ELO's so they could feel more engaged and feel more progress/or depreciation in rankings.

Leader Starlin

02-23-2013

Helps bronze players, that's it. I don't know about this "crying" issue over it, but it sucks enormously for people that aren't in bronze. Kind of sucks when you win 2 games and then lose 1 and still end up with 0 LP.

Apart

02-23-2013

words of a silver player ^