New Viktor Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DFlippa

02-23-2013

Hi community,

I wanted to know just how many of you would like to see a new skin for Viktor?

Hence him not having really any good ones per say. Other than the fully mechanic Viktor, which is...meh.

I know I am reaching out to that small minority that are Viktor believers like myself. Since this past week of 20 games not seeing a single one, heck this past month lol. (cries deeply) I can honestly say I am one of the few Viktor players that plays him avidly.

I love this champion. Every time I play him I have an awesome experience. I feel it would be easy to make awesome particle effects and an amazing looking new mech suit. If anyone has an idea for what the concept could be, feel free to share. (Im personally not that creative)

This is not my creation. I just pulled this fan art for an awesome concept for a Viktor skin.
Attachment 622331

And thank you Riot staff for creating an amazing champion that I feel has a perfect niche for myself. This is a request from a man seeking a glorious new evolution.

Malicious Leaf

02-24-2013

I agree, I like Viktor myself; and also though that his skins were very dull.

LegendOfDragoon

02-24-2013

I agree, he also needs something 'Out there' like caveman Viktor, where he wears a leopard skin over one shoulder, and his third arm would be made of dinosaur bones connected to his body by leather strings.

PhrydRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

that skin reminds me of swain.
but yes it would be nice to see some new skins

Acooke41

05-09-2013

it would be nice to see a new victor skin, ill probly buy it

Alexnaru

06-07-2013

I want to see a gundum viktor. It could be a legendary skin and I'd still buy it.

DreadSmite

06-11-2013

I heard a new skin is coming for Viktor, it is called "Dark Harvest." I have no idea what the changes are, just head about this.

Xillius

06-11-2013

every time someone gets a new skin udyr and skarner cry themselves to sleep a little harder