My Dom Elo is too high

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redeemed In Fire

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaWraith View Post
Jayce and Kassadin are cheesecake and overpowered, there's no denying that, and they ruin dominion.
lee sin and yorick are really not a big deal. Nidalee is A tier certainly, but if your team isn't dumb she can be dealt with. At high elo those 3 champions are not really worth crying over.

you can always play in the inhouses if you want to ban all of them.
The thing is that the champions he listed are grade a prime cut anti-opponent. That is, they are completely designed to vacuum the fun out of fighting your enemy like someone stuck a black hole in your screen. I challenge, no, I *dare* you to find a sane person who has fun fighting any of those.

xNebia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

I dont really understand the QQ threads about Jayce and Kass, I've played several hundred matches and dont find myself raging because of either.
lee sin is not that amazing and neither is yorick.
Champs I see all the time are a lot easier for me to play against, I get more annoyed when I lose to a good Jax/LeBlanc/Vi/Syndra since i dont see them every game its a little harder for me to play well against them.

IronAegis

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNebia View Post
I dont really understand the QQ threads about Jayce and Kass, I've played several hundred matches and dont find myself raging because of either.
lee sin is not that amazing and neither is yorick.
Champs I see all the time are a lot easier for me to play against, I get more annoyed when I lose to a good Jax/LeBlanc/Vi/Syndra since i dont see them every game its a little harder for me to play well against them.
I have to disagree about Kass. No other champ has the kind of mobility and impact to just pop in, LOLSILENCE, pop out. Low on health? That's OK, Kass is happy to hop over any barrier on the map to finish you off.

I can take Jayce, at least he has to aim his charged shot. Kassadin? Just no. He's broken here.

Waii Nosferatu

02-24-2013

Honestly every time I see Jayce, people build a cleaver, BT, triforce or some retarded build. It makes me want to slit my wrists, especially when they are on my team. If you are going to play ops at least do it right.

Eaglewolf

02-26-2013

I think you forgot alkali...