My Dom Elo is too high

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

02-23-2013

Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee

Dude, I just can't stand playing this mode anymore. These ****ing guys are in every game. I know why they're in every game, they have either the most tools or the least amount of counters. The fun is gone anytime you get anywhere near the "serious players". Can we please get a ranked Dom mode going so I can play my AP Rammus in peace?

Dienovv

02-23-2013

Lots of high elo dom'ers, including myself, don't yolo queue in Dom anymore.

evilXkilla

02-23-2013

Yup I started to play SR again when BFT was broken and there was Teemo and Nid in every single game. Came back when it was "fixed" and people are back to kassadins.

Still love Dom, and will always queue up for it from time to time, but it's really hard to enjoy solo queue atm.

Kholdstare13

02-23-2013

That's not high elo, that's low elo where nobody has ANY respect for the integrity of the mode and just plays free win kass.

Sojjang

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
That's not high elo, that's low elo where nobody has ANY respect for the integrity of the mode and just plays free win kass.
Please save me. Kassidan, Lee Sin, Jayce, and Teemo every ****in game.

A Slime Appears

02-23-2013

That's a problem at every elo.

Malah

02-23-2013

We need one of those for Zuko Prince as well.

@Original Duck: Welcome to Blind Pick Dominion. Enjoy your stay. There's a reason I go out of my way to not try when I play, and even now I'm seeing BS picks every game.

KaWraith

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Jayce Lee Sin Yorick Kassadin Nidalee
Jayce and Kassadin are cheesecake and overpowered, there's no denying that, and they ruin dominion.
lee sin and yorick are really not a big deal. Nidalee is A tier certainly, but if your team isn't dumb she can be dealt with. At high elo those 3 champions are not really worth crying over.

you can always play in the inhouses if you want to ban all of them.

Mightyal

02-23-2013

Kassadin should just be a 6th man default on every team.

Orphane

02-24-2013

I wonder if Original Duck gets pulled over while driving, 'cause his bloodstream must be like 99% whine.