Adios Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basque

02-23-2013

At last, the uninstall has come.
Been playing since the closed beta, you just don't give a single **** about your game, it's all about the ****ing skins and the retarded casual players. It's fine Riot, go **** yourself and your retarded business plan, keep spaming champions that do the exact same thing as other champions, disregarding completely any other aspect that isn't "it's fun if you get that trolling shaco" type game.

Mad and freakin' done, even having spen at least some 300 u$ on the game already. I don't care anymore, thanks for ruining a very FUN game.

Selcopa

02-23-2013

wow you sure told them, good one sir.

DJChernobyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

8/10 Gives no evidence of supported claim, but not outlandish or angry enough to get a 9 or 10/10

Doobie1

02-23-2013

I'd say 6/10, not only was he not angry enough, he stated he blew over 300 on the game only to quit because he just hasn't accepted he probably isn't as good as he thinks he is

Basque

02-23-2013

Guess going 2k rating was a fluke as I am bad, right, Doobie1?
Riot ****ed the game up in many ways, the worst one was when they gave so much focus to the 'casual' player base, which really only stands for kids that don't care about the game, they play it to troll, and a large etc.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basque View Post
Guess going 2k rating was a fluke as I am bad, right, Doobie1?
Riot ****ed the game up in many ways, the worst one was when they gave so much focus to the 'casual' player base, which really only stands for kids that don't care about the game, they play it to troll, and a large etc.
According to lolking youre in silver 3.

Also why is this in competitive discussion??

OJsDreamTeam2012

02-25-2013

you should come play dota 2 with me.