Is this a real thing....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilliard

02-23-2013

I agree with cait, Teemo has no place in the League and should be deleted.

VuIpix

02-23-2013

I believe what Cait was getting at was she wanted to be fed so she can stomp them, obviously that doesn't work in ranked so maybe she was new to ranked?

Celenphor

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crewsix View Post
What I find is that playing a champ that can carry while still being tanky is a good way to climb out of bronze. Garen for example is one that comes to mind. You can engage and do damage but be tanky enough not to die. This allows other champs on your team to do damage with out having to worry about getting focused.

I have more games with Garen than any other 2 champs combined. I only have a 50% win rate overall though, I believe with Garen it is a bit higher...I guess I should play him exclusively?

Z0nne

02-23-2013

Also, the oposite happened to me, i fell behind jungling Hecarim and this Vayne had like 20 kills but wouldn't take down one tower.
The game was past 50mins, and i started ignoring team fights, building armor and back dooring every tower. I ended the game like 3/11/6
or so but i took down 5 towers and all 3 inhibitors and we won the game.

The people with 20/4/0 scores get the ego boost, but they dont win the game if they don't push towers

Is not about kills, the objective is killing their Nexus

SummonersRiftPlz

02-23-2013

So Cait is a perfect teamfight champion? pls.
I think she can't say anything. Judging by what you did, you did well imo. They just think you should have KDA score like a bruiser who sticks their face in to fight.
Caitlyn is neither a great game changing champ.
Her Q is easy to dodge.
Her W is a trap, which is useful
Her E is more of a escape.
Her ult can be blocked. and is single target.

Teemo at least can posion every enemy and target the squishy / tank depending on situation.
The shrooms built AP are a pain.

Overall, back to topic I find her just blaming the meme champion Teemo so she doesn't feel useless.

PS: I like caitlyn. I find teemo annoying. But if she says a champion "useless" that's not right. no champion is useless

할배님

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

we have no way of knowing. you could indeed have made crucial errors in team fights because you were trying too hard not to die.. or cait could be just raging

Celenphor

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z0nne View Post
Also, the oposite happened to me, i fell behind jungling Hecarim and this Vayne had like 20 kills but wouldn't take down one tower.
The game was past 50mins, and i started ignoring team fights, building armor and back dooring every tower. I ended the game like 3/11/6
or so but i took down like 5 towers and all 3 inhibitors and we won the game.

Is not about kills, the objective is killing their Nexus
I never thought of myself as a player who worried overly about getting kills, I do however have an aversion to racking up a lot of deaths in a single game, I dont like to give my opponents a single advantage if I can help it. I always try to win, I'll be aggressive in getting a tower, get involved in team fights and take a chance now and then if I feel its going to come out in my favor, but maybe I need to be more risky....idk.

Dice

02-23-2013

Dont take what people say in bronze so seriously

Z0nne

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celenphor View Post
I never thought of myself as a player who worried overly about getting kills, I do however have an aversion to racking up a lot of deaths in a single game, I dont like to give my opponents a single advantage if I can help it. I always try to win, I'll be aggressive in getting a tower, get involved in team fights and take a chance now and then if I feel its going to come out in my favor, but maybe I need to be more risky....idk.
Teemo supports very poke and run behavior, that is why newbies love him since their afraid to die and that is why everyone hates him. Dying is never a good thing, unless your death can save your teammate's lives or guarantee more than one kill/tower. So playing carefully is a good thing, just not to an extreme where you dont help anyone and only go for securing kills.

You should try mid lane champions, i convinced my newb friend to switch from Teemo to Morgana and now he rocks her and rules in team fights. But if you like Teemo then go for it, we won't be friends tough XD

Celenphor

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??? View Post
we have no way of knowing. you could indeed have made crucial errors in team fights because you were trying too hard not to die.. or cait could be just raging

A fair statement. I'd say I didnt make any huge mistakes in the teamfights, but obviously I'm biased. in a teamfight I try to accomplish killing, or aiding in killing at least 1 high value target. and surviving the fight incase I need to defend a tower or another objective. I feel like I did that, the teamfights we lost were the result of a teammate being caught in a bad spot and us trying to fight it anyway, we'd kill 1 or 2 of them, but they'd drop 3 or 4 of us and then push whoever we had left under a tower and just sort of bully it down. If I remember correctly I only died in 1 of those fights, in the middle of it, and Cait died in all of them.