Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How did you choose your role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conductor Fizz

02-23-2013

I originally came to the game to play a champion, not a role. Malzahar got me into the game, played top riven on free week when first started, switched to annie mid, got IP for malz. I carried so hard and so often that I fell more in love with him and his theme so I bought Kassadin as well, Vi comes out, refund Kass buy Vi and become a bruiser jungler/ap mid. Buy kha'zix a few weeks later, get hooked on assassins and get kat, talon, akali, diana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12fingerJIM

02-23-2013

I realized that no matter what role I got, even AD Carry, I ended up naturally supporting my team. The support role comes natural to me, with some jungle mixed in to break up the monotony.