Just because you're playing support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LyraEsBestPony

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflezlolqt View Post
is not an excuse to die 10 times

thx

now im expecting the oh i died saving your life blah blah replies, ok so when you got caught warding knowing that the enemy had that entire area warded whose fault is that?

when you went off by yourself warding baron and got caught giving the enemy a free baron, whose fault was that
ZOMG SUP WTF YUNO WARD BARON?

because you see that black hole that is both our jungle and theirs, well if I trip over even one ****ing enemy he'll kill me in like 5 seconds. I realize that wraiths give L33T farm but you got two options, come with me to ward it or leave it unwarded. the third option is yell at me till I say **** it and go in there, then die and give them a free baron.

PiggySaysWhat

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyraEsBestPony View Post
ZOMG SUP WTF YUNO WARD BARON?

because you see that black hole that is both our jungle and theirs, well if I trip over even one ****ing enemy he'll kill me in like 5 seconds. I realize that wraiths give L33T farm but you got two options, come with me to ward it or leave it unwarded. the third option is yell at me till I say **** it and go in there, then die and give them a free baron.

Woah--wait....

You get teammates that actually come with you to ward objectives?

Lucky

Wishing Umbreon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
After the second time this happens, just let the adc die. Perhaps then he'll learn something.

You weren't expecting him to be grateful for saving him, were you?
Sacrificing the adc for the support. Great strategy!

Shinrasaa

02-23-2013

Depends on every game. If you die 10 times in 10 minutes, you are doing something wrong. If it's a 50 minute game and the support's score is like 2/10/26, then I honestly wouldn't exactly say they are feeding. Then there are games where your mid goes 0/6 and their mid constantly roams to bot and practically oneshots the support (of course, your mid will blame you for it). TLDR; Bad games happen

toodrunk2flux

02-23-2013

Go 2-8-28, get accused of feeding. Support life.

Stahrr

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodrunk2flux View Post
Yeah, I love when people say, "feeder with negative KD" and I'm like, "well, yeah, it I'm positive that's a problem bc I'm taking Gold from my carry" -.- meanwhile I have 20 assists but I didn't earn those, right?

pogo709

02-23-2013

i blame you for constantly harrassing supports to ward. so we try to ward and end up running into people and dying. other champs dont follow the support around. why would they? the support follows others around like the adc. but they stay in lane and you need to ward outa lane so how does that work?
it doesnt. i blame you thats who.

Lundivar

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stahrr View Post
Yeah, I love when people say, "feeder with negative KD" and I'm like, "well, yeah, it I'm positive that's a problem bc I'm taking Gold from my carry" -.- meanwhile I have 20 assists but I didn't earn those, right?
That happens so often it's not even funny...

Worst is something like 4/8/23 and reported for feeding...

Guess it's coincidence the support was there 23 times for kills plus their own... plus all the tribunal insta-punishing going on doesn't make you feel any better about supporting...

Raptamei

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by toodrunk2flux View Post
2-4-31 and "got carried noob".