How many LCS games are actually interesting to watch outside of team rivalry.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1e295106e8772a

02-23-2013

One team obtains meager gold lead, uses gold lead to stack health/defensive stats allowing them to just eat more damage and reinforce their lead. Everything is warded, everyone has a ton of health potions which stifles action.

It's really saying something when the best games are when people resort to backdooring.

The game is in a sad state with little opportunity to display skill in both the laning and team fighting states and maybe some drastic changes are needed to both speed the game up and combat the 'staleness'

Shiralune

02-23-2013

I've seen quite a few comebacks now, so....

Zerglinator

02-23-2013

A good number.

Sir Grendel

02-23-2013

Stupidest GD post I've seen in a long long time, and thats pretty bad cause I think every GD post is absolutely stupid as hell.

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1e295106e8772a View Post
One team obtains meager gold lead, uses gold lead to stack health/defensive stats allowing them to just eat more damage and reinforce their lead. Everything is warded, everyone has a ton of health potions which stifles action.

It's really saying something when the best games are when people resort to backdooring.

The game is in a sad state with little opportunity to display skill in both the laning and team fighting states and maybe some drastic changes are needed to both speed the game up and combat the 'staleness'
GGU beat Vulcan with a poke comp for their first win.

IS1e295106e8772a

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoticAsylim View Post
GGU beat Vulcan with a poke comp for their first win.
Any game with AP Nidalee/Lux in become interesting because their kit allows for plays to be made consequently they're both on the horizon for potential nerfs because we can't have that.