Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Lyte can I get banned for this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertexon

02-23-2013

Quote:
Shadeykris:
This was months and months ago, and Morello apologized immediately afterwards.

^this

The OP conveniently posts a screenshot with the date edited out and no link to the actual post or Morello's subsequent apology. Out of context for the win.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30382066#30382066

AcrobaticApricot

02-23-2013

not if immediately afterwards he said "sorry, that was out of line, i won't lose my temper in the future"

LyraEsBestPony

02-23-2013

Quote:
DCode:
For questioning my teammates like in the image attached?

the one slip of morrelo's after he took an endless stream of bull**** like a man will haunt him forever.

DCode

02-23-2013

Wow calm down, I dont mean to call out morello on this, I didnt cut out the date on purpose.

I'm genuinely curious to know if questioning my teammates mental state is a reportable offense (even if I expressed my concern in a very polite way, like morello did).

Why should I be reported/banned for politely asking a question? Now if I implied they have a mental disability, you would have a point, something like this:

"Hey Warwick, is autism as crippling as everyone makes it out to be?"

But im not, oh and this isnt a cheap shot at morello, I couldnt care any less.