Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An opinion on Darius change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Tonight

02-23-2013

I remember on release Darius, people built him like an ADC.

Died before even landing a dunk.

Yeah his damage ratio is high, but he's predictable and has to go frontline. If you build him damage and you don't have someone to cover you, yeah, you do even less than a SP.

Anyway, have you guys read Morello's thought on fixing Darius? It was rather an old post.

AquaDragon42

02-23-2013

Quote:
Call Me Tonight:
I remember on release Darius, people built him like an ADC.

Died before even landing a dunk.

Yeah his damage ratio is high, but he's predictable and has to go frontline. If you build him damage and you don't have someone to cover you, yeah, you do even less than a SP.

Anyway, have you guys read Morello's thought on fixing Darius? It was rather an old post.

thats why Darius players should be encouraged to build a combination of offensive and defensive items.

Kawaiido

02-23-2013

Quote:
AquaDragon42:
if your trying to say that you want Darius players to have to build more damaging items to net kills then I would agree.

YES. That's what I want. Killing me because he had to devote MOST of his build to damage is one thing, but killing me with only pitiful damage output items and the rest health is insane. It's the same issue with Vi.

kungfuhustle44

02-23-2013

Quote:
Winktoblink:
To be honest, he is still the same dunklord, he just doesn't have the antifun complete refresh on his ultimate. It only really majorly affects laning phase. He's less frustrating to play against, but still challenging.

+1
Darius is one of few champions (id probably put Yi and Zyra) who played decently is hard to counter. I don't think he needs to be buffed

Haestro

02-23-2013

Darius is bad, and just preys on noobs, this change does nothing but make playing him more painful.