An opinion on Darius change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonersRiftPlz

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
This is how his kit was intended to be used.
It was being abused, much like Yi and Trydamere.
His ult is now like a Garen ult but kinda better right? with a posibility of reusing it and the fact it does true damage

SummonersRiftPlz

02-23-2013

lol who's scatterng downvotes in the post?

AquaDragon42

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonersRiftPlz View Post
another point tho.
but maybe his normal battling potential can be modified and make it as viable as a garen. Garen on cooldown is a ham. But now darius will be a ham for 2 minutes I think
you could buy into cdr items like Kindle Gem, Brutalizer and Glacial Gauntlets (extra mana for extended fights, armor, cdr and some aoe cc all rolled into one nice item). These items will lower his ult's cd

Mango027

02-23-2013

Quote:
His ult is now like a Garen ult but kinda better right? with a posibility of reusing it and the fact it does true damage
yes, and it has been pretty much agreed that Darius is Garen from Noxus

SummonersRiftPlz

02-23-2013

I still think I will be getting darius. But his ult was perfect before this nerf. I didn't personally like the nerf. It was not OP. It was just annoying

SummonersRiftPlz

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango027 View Post
yes, and it has been pretty much agreed that Darius is Garen from Noxus
Noxoo.... wow, how does he do that?
I love his joke

SummonersRiftPlz

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDragon42 View Post
you could buy into cdr items like Kindle Gem, Brutalizer and Glacial Gauntlets (extra mana for extended fights, armor, cdr and some aoe cc all rolled into one nice item). These items will lower his ult's cd
I think the lowest CD on his ult is like 80 secs. That's a lot. And in early it's 2 mins. That is running through the map 2 times

AquaDragon42

02-23-2013

Quote:
I agree with your opinion so I said "that's a point"
I also agree that Darius now will have even more problems with high mobility champs.
you know, in lane if you hold back on your ult you can mess with your opponent's head. Harrass them untill they are low and then use the threat of your ult to keep them back as you free-farm. And what does mobility have to do with his ult's cd tweek?

Call Me Tonight

02-23-2013

People forgot Darius got a lot of weaknesses already. His strength is on melee fights, but that does not mean he's unkillable.

Okay, I know that he gets free cleaver, god damn true damage.

But in teamfights? He gets poked and kited 24/7, he mostly starts fight at 50%-75% HP unless there's someone on your team willing to open the way for him (but who wants to open a way for a bruiser in a Bronze-level games, where Darius is viable?).

Also, people now forgot that his Q deals little damage if you stick to him.

Last thing, League of Warmogs destroys Darius already, yet another nerf.

Sigh.

SummonersRiftPlz

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaDragon42 View Post
you know, in lane if you hold back on your ult you can mess with your opponent's head. Harrass them untill they are low and then use the threat of your ult to keep them back as you free-farm. And what does mobility have to do with his ult's cd tweek?
Oh right.
I just thought that if you have your ult on cooldown, you Apprehend and Decimate and teemo is just running with move quick (2 secs boost. short) You cannot do anything because you used it all when you pulled him and you cannot use your 450 range ult to finish him.