Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Airithne

02-23-2013

Why even make this thread? You obviously don't care what anyone has to say, you just want to flaunt the fact that you're unpleasant to play with. :P

Hopefully I don't end up with someone like you in a match because it would seem that your only goal is to make the game miserable for your team.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Igglepud:
Stop playing team games.

Why in the world would I do that? O_O

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Airithne:
Why even make this thread? You obviously don't care what anyone has to say, you just want to flaunt the fact that you're unpleasant to play with. :P

Hopefully I don't end up with someone like you in a match because it would seem that your only goal is to make the game miserable for your team.

No no, you misunderstand me. I care what people have to say... I just don't care what role they want

Generally I mute the people who want the role I'm playing, because they'll ***** and moan ALL game about it, ruining my morale.

Edit: Also, my goal isn't to make your time terrible, it's just to make my time enjoyable. I'm sorry if that isn't compatible with your time :S

forgivenbow

02-23-2013

Quote:
tempname950:
But... why do I care? I'm not here to make friends or give to charity... I'm here to entertain MYself.

Then go play any game, not this TEAM game.

Team = communication

Team =/= ignoring everything and going everyman for himself.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
forgivenbow:
Then go play any game, not this TEAM game.

Team = communication

Team =/= ignoring everything and going everyman for himself.

But I LIKE this game.

DiamondHost

02-23-2013

because allowing someone to do their best role is a good idea?

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
noobxslayer:
because allowing someone to do their best role is a good idea?

Maybe in terms of winning, but not in terms of my enjoyment, which is what games are for ^_^

Forchark

02-23-2013

Because they haven't bothered learning other roles so, rather than them suck because they are unwilling, you allow them. I don't support it, but its true.

Labguy23

02-23-2013

The other people on the team are no different than you. They want to enjoy themselves at the role they are best at too. However, they are willing to accept a different role, if they do not end up calling it first. By definition, they have put the game experience of the other 4 people on their team ahead of their own. That is a good thing. That is what all people should do.

The reason you should let someone else have a role if they call it first? If you don't, you are making it clear to everyone on the team that the other 4 people on your team are better humans beings than yourself. However, if you don't mind being scum and the bottom 20% of society, then continue to act as you are.

Have a nice day.

Saccharina

02-23-2013

Because the other guy picked a character with better last hitting abilities and if you try to lane with him you'll basically become a support champions with no gold, so might as well pick a real support since it's more fun to play 0 cs alistar than 0 cs akali.