Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Igglepud

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
See above for both reasons.
Stop playing team games.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcione View Post
If he called it that's his best role.

Would you rather:
A- have a team-mate playing on his prime on a role he's really comfortable with.

or:

B- A jungler that's not only terrible at that role, but also pissed at his team for not communicating in champ select and just rushing w/e they wanted, shoving him into the role.

It's called communication. If you both want the same role, see which one of the two can fill another necessary role.

Call > Pick is bullsht
Pick > Call is bullsht

Communicate. Pick order and call order don't matter. If the 2 roles left are support and jungle, the other guy can't jungle too well, and you can have both but simply want to support, don't be a stubborn dck and ruin the game for the team.

Refusing to be flexible because you pick first is just as bad as refusing to be flexible because you called it first. Bloody communicate and stop being dcks.
I would rather *I* play the role that *I* want, as this is *my* entertainment time If that results in a win? Well... that's a byproduct

Blaine Tog

02-23-2013

Quote:
Don't care. If I want a role, I'm going to take it. Why would I spend 20-50 minutes of my free time doing something I don't want to do?
Because everyone acting like this is a great way to get duo top and trilane mid.

Wangnam Style

02-23-2013

Quote:
Yes, but I don't care. Troll away my good friend, I'm still having a good time.
no you're not

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ble View Post
Your responses are quite entertaining. Maybe they want that role (the same way you want a role)? And maybe they're not as big of a ******bag as you are, and therefore they are willing to communicate with the team that they would like that role instead of just locking it in like you?
But... why do I care? I'm not here to make friends or give to charity... I'm here to entertain MYself.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireZ42 View Post
Because you didn't lock in.
Actually yes I did, that's how I got the role

Blaine Tog

02-23-2013

Quote:
But... why do I care? I'm not here to make friends or give to charity... I'm here to entertain MYself.
If you enjoy losing a lot, by all means, continue acting like a 6 year old. Though it'll probably get you banned at some point.

Prince Xorism

02-23-2013

Quote:
I would rather *I* play the role that *I* want, as this is *my* entertainment time If that results in a win? Well... that's a byproduct

It's "Their" role and "Their" entertainment time too.
But hey, don't feel mad when you take the role someone else wanted because you HATE x role and that guy proceeds to do poorly ruining "Your" entertainment time.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles87 View Post
well... sometimes people are stuck playing certain roles - (IE support adc) and want to play a different role for a change.

You dont ever think but these people are really the people you may be bashing. No one wants to work together, but it may be that person who understands playing as a team together (because they get stuck bot lane all the time) - that wants the role of mid or jungle or top. Not only so they can play that role but use their understanding of team play to will you to a victory...

But thats the problem - as stated before - no one wants to work together in a team game - until when working together counts - then its always someones fault (but yours).

/2cents
But I don't care about them? :S

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Xorism View Post
It's "Their" role and "Their" entertainment time too.
But hey, don't feel mad when you take the role someone else wanted because you HATE x role and that guy proceeds to do poorly ruining "Your" entertainment time.
They're welcome to come join me in the role/lane, I'm not stopping them. Usually it's they who get super mad they have to lane with someone :S

12345678 ... 13