Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightphazon

02-23-2013

you are not worth of the time people took to write this responses, since obvviously you dont have the IQ to play TEAM games, go back to COD, this is a game where people come to play as a team, and that means even you dont care about them, you care about the final result, and to win you need the other people.

Xanicide

02-23-2013

Because their computer is faster than yours and their typing skills are superior to yours, meaning that they are obviously better than you.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Well since you're a... word... there is no upside for you, but thats just the point, it's about sacrificing you another, but that's a different language to you I think..

UnknownRandom

02-23-2013

Would you be willing to capitulate if said person provides a link to their lolking with an incredibly impressive match history of a champ fulfilling that role?

That's the only time I'm willing to let someone below me have a role they "call" that I intended on playing.

Romantic Metro

02-23-2013

Because being a selfish person does not make the world turn round. In fact it just irritates anyone from wanting to be around you, and if the loner life is how you want to live that's fine, but then you are just going out of your way to be a jerk. This is a team oriented game. That being said if you want to practice a certain role in normals and drafts get the calls in first and you have socially every right to take that role. If they call it and your higher pick calmly state your reasons for wanting it. If it isn't in the cards for that person to not have their position and is adamantly being a jerk about it themselves either give it to them to facilitate a better experience for everyone or just lock in anyways with your current attitude.

Just because you don't care if someone trolls you others might. Show a little courtesy and before you say why should I show anyone courtesy? Because it's respectful. What people have to pay some type of tribute to earn your favor? If that's how you want to play then go play a game that facilitates your lone wolf status/ego

ZapBranigan68

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I can't believe this kept going.

Oh GD, you make me chuckle.
Read my two posts, pages 9 and 10. Did I not call this? I had to read through about 8 pages to figure it out, though, so congrats on the epic trolling; I believe that I'm one of few who caught on.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Because they'll feed on purpose if you don't let them.

They might feed anyway, but at least they're trying not to.