Would you like to play co-op or custom for as long as you want and still gain xp

Yes i would like to earn xp in co-op or custom without limitation 49 61.25%
No i'm fine with a 2 hour limit 31 38.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

ATTENTION RIOT EMPLOYEE"S!!! I would like riot to remove the cutoff for co-op games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSedationx

02-23-2013

to the grammar Nazi kerensky sadly i did have an extreme run on paragraph but u are an example of the endemic in most forum's your comment garners u nothing and only point's out a pompous character flaw of which i am sure there are many, to you who say 2 hour's of time is acceptable and i should be happy i am not as this post demonstrates, i did not realize me not entering your sphere of pvp bothered you so.frankly people generally are hostile in pvp to the point why would i want to play it any mistake noted and pounced upon any experimentation is discouraged as it may affect your damage output or ability to support and therefore put your teams win at risk another note you will be ridiculed for tho sometimes no1 notice's but they usually do.pvp is great fun, but for me i enjoy co-op or custom with friends and occasional pvp i will try to leave it at that.

xSedationx

02-23-2013

i did not realize my not entering the sphere of pvp bothered some so much or lack of experience and harassment by people has driven me far from any desire to play with randoms in pvp, where experimentation or less than perfect item builds are grounds for dismissal as it puts the teams win at risk. To kerensky, you who are so perfect i humble myself to your grammar perfection you who are endemic to internet forum's who's observation garners you nothing and only points out a character flaw of which i am sure there happens to be more than 1.I acknowledge there are some who are perfectly open to experimentation,as well are laid back, or just not deathly serious(you are very much appreciated) but there are those few who are very very serious and do not accept anyone who happens to be less so and are extremely vocal about it.

Z0nne

02-23-2013

Bump, the community is so toxic sometimes is better to play casually vs bots or coop than normals or ranked

I also want a harder bot setting and enabling intermediate in single player bot games

xSedationx

02-23-2013

sorry didn't mean to post twice it didn't register, said invalid post then i type the second 1 out and the page refreshes and there is my first. apologies

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

'Murica, freedom of choice.

B4D W0LF

02-23-2013

I leveled to 30 mostly on CoOp

... I haven't ever run into a time issue or whatever, but I agree and vote there shouldn't be one

KaoticAsylim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Perhaps after level 5, co-op vs ai and custom games earn experience towards a level separate from your PvP summoner level. I understand why Riot doesn't really want people getting to level 30 purely in bot games, as you're not really improving after you learn how to predict the bot's behavior. Having a separate level would allow those who wish only to play bot games to do so, but will not allow players to reach level 30 only playing bot games and then having the ability to play ranked (which they obviously would not be prepared for). But honestly, I don't feel like this is nearly important enough for Riot to waste time on it.

TittySprinklesJr

02-23-2013

The thing is you don't really learn a whole lot against bots.

The limit encourages players to not farm easy games and like someone said earlier, bot games will not prepare you at all for ranked.

I play bot games for my guaranteed win of the day, or if I want to try a champ.

Zaunga

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Arch View Post
The thing is you don't really learn a whole lot against bots.

The limit encourages players to not farm easy games and like someone said earlier, bot games will not prepare you at all for ranked.

I play bot games for my guaranteed win of the day, or if I want to try a champ.
The thing is though lots of us have no desire to play pvp because of the community or various other reasons . Not everyone is out to do ranked . Why should we be punished for wanting to enjoy the game in a casual setting . Riot could easily get around the first time pvp'rs in ranked issue by simply making a change to the requirements . Like maybe requiring a certain amount of draft normals played first

Kr1sys

02-23-2013

I'm not really sure why there is a cutoff in custom and bot games, there's already a reduction in gains, why do they need to stop it altogether.