Enlarge your Goddamn Minimap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fireside Poet

02-23-2013

2 weeks ago, I saw something interesting on a stream I was watching. Something I'd never really paid attention to before, but should have.

His minimap.

That mother****er had a huge Minimap. Like, crazy huge. As big as you can make it huge.

And I thought, "Hey, let me look at them settings in my own client." My minimap was tiny! Like, miniscule. Steroid user ***** tiny.

So I upped it. I upped it all the way to max. And guess what?

I'm doing better. Way better. 200% better.

So to anyone who wants a good way to get better fast, I would suggest this: Enlarge your minimap.

Keep it that way. Love it. Cherish it.

Because even if you think you're 'Map Aware', you aren't. Not nearly as aware as you could be.

If you already do this, you're probably gold or higher.

And if you're Plat with a tiny Minimap, well good for you. For the rest of us-- bigger is better.

AIexanderNW

02-23-2013

You could make the map even bigger until some stupid UI update some months ago, I had really hard time getting used to the smaller map

Xaedo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I second this. The best part about a huge mini-map is that it is now a map.

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Alternatively you can set your entire second monitor to be a zoomed in version of your already enlarged minimap if you wanted.

Afrocalypse

02-23-2013

Glad you found out something that helped you, but I am sceptical as to wether or not that would increase my map awareness, and I'd like to not cover too much of my screen with the minimap, because you know, seeing what actually is going on is important too :P

LrRecon

02-23-2013

Who needs a map?