So what is the deal with Nidalees E and W?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1641be002f03aa0cba6b0

02-23-2013

Can Riot finally do something to change that? Nidalees E should work exactly like rumbles Q. Also her W should work exactly likes vaynes Q. Is it too strong or something, if they would change that?

AIexanderNW

02-23-2013

please the thing this cat ***** needs the least right now is buffs

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

They've already explained this.

It works the way it does because it makes Nidalee function the way she does. There's zero reason for them to change it and it would make her weaker over all.

She needs to be able to dash the way she's moving while lining up for her spear at the same time. Half of the good nidalee plays just wouldn't work with mouse targeted dash.

PS: It's ridiculously easy to use once you play her for a few rounds. Just requires a touch of attention.

Ireliateyou

02-23-2013

Can you elaborate what you mean by this? Because I doubt making Nidalee's Cougar E a damage over time in front of her is a good idea, considering how powerful it is as burst.

Fubby3

02-23-2013

Riot has something against giving nidalee good controls because it makes her "Unique". They're pretty dumb.

IS1641be002f03aa0cba6b0

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIexanderNW View Post
please the thing this cat ***** needs the least right now is buffs
So you are complaining about the "cat"? what is wrong with her, to be honest i don't see anything OP. Her base damage is too high for you? Oh hello there darius, malphite, shen, xin zhao, irelia, jax, jarvan IV, olaf, renekton, vi, hecarim etc etc etc etc
Also these are not buffs, it would just make her better.

AIexanderNW

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by owli View Post
darius, irelia, olaf
the credibility of your posts rapidly decreases

Hyru

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIexanderNW View Post
the credibility of your posts rapidly decreases
All 3 are stronger than Nidalee. Not sure what you meant by loss of credibility

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by owli View Post
So you are complaining about the "cat"? what is wrong with her, to be honest i don't see anything OP. Her base damage is too high for you? Oh hello there darius, malphite, shen, xin zhao, irelia, jax, jarvan IV, olaf, renekton, vi, hecarim etc etc etc etc
Also these are not buffs, it would just make her better.

She's in a very good place right now. I would not call her overpowered but she's definitely on the strong side.

AP Nidalee (mid, support and sometimes tops) can completely chunk you out of fights before they start while providing incredible map control and armor/mr debuffs (yes people aren't stacking full def anymore but it still is a HUGE debuff). Assuming your team has a brain and can handle disengaging bad teamfights then she's VERY strong. In this situation though she actually relies on the way her pounce works so that she can pounce in 1 direction while spearing in a completely different direction right after. Changing it would actually nerf her.

Bruiser nidalee is pretty good right now but getting nerfed next patch so I don't feel it'll be all that viable after. She's losing much of her tankyness which realllyyy isn't gonna end all that well for her. Some people will still pull it off though so can't say much. This is the only time I could see the change to her pounce helping her with raw ezmode kiting power but that would require her to be nerfed hard right after.

Woozl

02-23-2013

I agree, Nidalee should shoot fire from her mouth in Cat form.