Riot's ranked system is full of morons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Constantin

02-23-2013

Last game in my series to Silver 3, I get 1 afk in champ select because he was blue-screened and he randomed Hecarim when we already had Rammus jungle. Enter game and what do I find? Only me Hec and Rammus are connected. So its a 3v5 with 2 junglers and on my deciding match.

So we lose obviously and oh look! No loss forgiven Thanks Riot. If theres one thing that Valve does better than these idiots, its handling afkers and leavers, and not punishing those who have them on their team

spciytaco69r

02-23-2013

As a valued customer, what you think is important to us. By giving us your feedback, you are helping us to understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

We are currently working on action plans to address some of the issues you raised. A further update will be posted here later this year to let you know what we’ve done already to improve things, and what we plan to change in the future to ensure that membersite continues to evolve and meet your changing needs.

Thank you once again

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkies View Post
Last game in my series to Silver 3, I get 1 afk in champ select because he was blue-screened and he

How would you know this unless you were playing with him? If your hired help can't help you win a ranked game, that means you should rage against the system, amirite?...

...i didn't mean the ranked system you dullard, I meant the lousy computer system of your supposed ally.

Constantin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazier View Post
How would you know this unless you were playing with him? If your hired help can't help you win a ranked game, that means you should rage against the system, amirite?...

...i didn't mean the ranked system you dullard, I meant the lousy computer system of your supposed ally.
He told us ingame. This isn't about the afkers because they exist all the time, but rather the lack of interest that riot gives to those affected by it. Also I was playing solo before you jump to conclusions

Gen Doukeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkies View Post
He told us ingame. This isn't about the afkers because they exist all the time, but rather the lack of interest that riot gives to those affected by it.
Which is why you titled your thread around the incompetency of your allies, right?

Artemiss

02-23-2013

Don't you think thats a bit over the top if you get a loss forgiven for every single game you have an AFK on your team? Don't you ever think that life is supposed to be unfair? Yes this is JUST A GAME, but you have to accept the fact that some things are not going to change even if you plead with cherries on top.

omg I lagged wow

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Doukeshi View Post
Which is why you titled your thread around the incompetency of your allies, right?
It's Gen! :O

Gen Doukeshi

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantá View Post
It's Gen! :O
o.o I am, in fact, Gen. Hi!