I've won more games with bad comps than I have lost.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenEyedMonster

02-23-2013

You know the drill. Game starts out, people choose a terrible comp. Game devolves into whining and then one person drops.

But you know what? Those groups that says "**** it" and decide to just have fun and roll with it... usually do better than groups who are on edge with good comps.

Just my personal experience, but it is something to think about. Just because you have a bad comp doesnt necessarily mean you will lose, you won't know till you play. Who knows what the other team is whining about or having a self destructive argument.

Koldheartedjsp

02-23-2013

as long as the ****ed comp isn't SUPER ****ed, usually we win anyway. The oddness makes the opposing team go WTF and they just get poo'd on

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

If you have a comp without CC you won't win unless every person on their team is a feeder.

Puckthepwner

02-23-2013

In solo queue, teamwork and execution are usually lacking so much that team comp doesn't matter. Whoever wins is usually the one who wins the most lanes the hardest. Going Amumu/Orianna/Shen/MF/Nunu against Kayle/Mordekaiser/Teemo/Draven/Lulu isn't going to matter if Draven gets an early double kill, Amumu gets counterjungled, Teemo denies Shen, and Morde outfarms Orianna.