Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So i'm chasing the enemy jungler, and he has sunfire....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

razor345

02-23-2013

Quote:
VA Kalast:
Wow that's dumb.

its also really funny having a low health champ flash/dash/whatever over into drag/baron pit and then throwing an attack at either and getting the kill

Trazier

02-23-2013

Quote:
razor345:
its also really funny having a low health champ flash/dash/whatever over into drag/baron pit and then throwing an attack at either and getting the kill

Yeah, that's pretty funny. I remember watching a low health cait .50 cal net a brand who was after her and she flew back into the baron pit, then I watched brand throw a fireball, and my thought was "Wow, nice aim. He didn't even come close to where she shot, in fact that'll probably hit... *BAMF*... yup, baron... He should've used pillar"

2 seconds later "An enemy is slain!".... pretty lulzy.

Krimson62

02-23-2013

Do you not wonder why they are called "neutral" monsters? they attack the closest target indiscriminately