So i'm chasing the enemy jungler, and he has sunfire....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

....and in our mad dash, he runs by a jungle camp, and the monsters snarl at him briefly........then run at and attack me.

Why is it if two people run by a jungle camp, and one of them happens to be on fire and burns the minions, they will go and attack the other person who was just chasing the first person? Who codes this sh!t?

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

This is one of my pet peeves about the new Jungle. Jungle creeps shouldn't engage people who have not damaged them.

razor345

02-23-2013

you realise they changed the jungle ai at the end of season 2

Koldheartedjsp

02-23-2013

they attack whoevers closest

DanRileyCG

02-23-2013

They get pissed and want to hurt anything that's near them-- and that's surprising to you?

EvanIfy

02-23-2013

The jungle minions attack the nearest target. If your following him, by the time he ran past the camp, your mid would be right next to the camp when the dmg is applied. Due to the fact that mid is the closest champion, they will go for him.

AIexanderNW

02-23-2013

next time try to read patch notes

The Good Guy

02-23-2013

They also go after people in bushes. I've seen an Ezrael Mystic Shot the Lizard Elder, then it ran at the Vi waiting in the bush to gank Ezrael. They should have put more thought into it.

KalastRaven

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Guy View Post
They also go after people in bushes. I've seen an Ezrael Mystic Shot the Lizard Elder, then it ran at the Vi waiting in the bush to gank Ezrael. They should have put more thought into it.
Wow that's dumb.

Trazier

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor345 View Post
you realise they changed the jungle ai at the end of season 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
they attack whoevers closest

The change said it would attack whatever is 'closest and on its hate list'. That to me means 'people who have done something to generate threat, either through damaging them, or helping someone they're attacking'.

This change was designed so when mid leashes blue golem, and it runs through the bush then leashes back, and some rimjob jungler keeps it pushed out of leash range, and it would hard leash back to spawn, and they'd scream "THX BAD LEASH FUK NUBS!!! NO GANK 4 U!!!!", the whole situation would be avoided....

....it said nothing about one person being able to stir up a monster camp and make it attack other people.