What in the Teemo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Has anybody else noticed a recent influx of Teemo players who are angry and build strangely? Like rushing Lichbane and Rylai's.

iRiquee

02-23-2013

no

EvanIfy

02-23-2013

Nah, but most of the Teemo players I see either feeds hard or carries.

Sweagen

02-23-2013

yeah I had one who rushed Mejais
he said he rushed it every game
and he raged at me for trying to focus on our failing top laner and get some ganks off against the fed Darius while he went 0-3 to a Morgana <.<

some people can't be happy unless they're winning
after I burned everything to get him a kill off against Morgana and started snowballing him his tune changed pretty quickly
hate people who blame junglers tho

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen View Post
yeah I had one who rushed Mejais
he said he rushed it every game
and he raged at me for trying to focus on our failing top laner and get some ganks off against the fed Darius while he went 0-3 to a Morgana <.<

some people can't be happy unless they're winning
after I burned everything to get him a kill off against Morgana and started snowballing him his tune changed pretty quickly
hate people who blame junglers tho
Yeah, one of the Teemos I played with today was top vs. Darius. He killed Darius on his own and got cocky. I ganked mid once and was like level 5 when their Rammus went top. The river was warded and Rammus was visible a mile away but he didn't notice it, then dies. After he dies he goes "****ing amumu". I meanwhile go gank bottom and get our MF a double kill, then have to go back. Go back out and gank their mid against ('cause she was just asking for it) and the Teemo dies to Darius. This is like 8 minutes into the game mind you and he's like "****ing amumu never top god" and rants about how I'm bad and am never top.

Rest of the game I never went top because I don't gank for people like that. I'd rather focus my attention on nice players. He constantly complains and I'm even nice, saying for him to stop pushing his lane (he was just constantly auto-attacking ****) and to last hit on his turret. He never responds to my advice in any way and tries to get everybody to report me.

Just barely got matched against (thank god) a Teemo who had a nonsensical build. First build a Nashor's, which is like "Ok, that's not bad. Good AS and decent AP for E damage, good CDR for shrooms/blind." Next item is a Rylai's, followed by Runaan's. His next item was going to be Liandry's.

Dunno about everybody else, but if I play AP Teemo, I get a Malady as my first item pretty much every time, replacing it end game if I need, but I don't ever build Rylai's unless I'm shroom trolling a game we've won really hard.

Tsabo

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
Yeah, one of the Teemos I played with today was top vs. Darius. He killed Darius on his own and got cocky. I ganked mid once and was like level 5 when their Rammus went top. The river was warded and Rammus was visible a mile away but he didn't notice it, then dies. After he dies he goes "****ing amumu". I meanwhile go gank bottom and get our MF a double kill, then have to go back. Go back out and gank their mid against ('cause she was just asking for it) and the Teemo dies to Darius. This is like 8 minutes into the game mind you and he's like "****ing amumu never top god" and rants about how I'm bad and am never top.

Rest of the game I never went top because I don't gank for people like that. I'd rather focus my attention on nice players. He constantly complains and I'm even nice, saying for him to stop pushing his lane (he was just constantly auto-attacking ****) and to last hit on his turret. He never responds to my advice in any way and tries to get everybody to report me.

Just barely got matched against (thank god) a Teemo who had a nonsensical build. First build a Nashor's, which is like "Ok, that's not bad. Good AS and decent AP for E damage, good CDR for shrooms/blind." Next item is a Rylai's, followed by Runaan's. His next item was going to be Liandry's.

Dunno about everybody else, but if I play AP Teemo, I get a Malady as my first item pretty much every time, replacing it end game if I need, but I don't ever build Rylai's unless I'm shroom trolling a game we've won really hard.
AP Teemo sucks anyway, Tanky On-hit for evah!

Zertryx

02-23-2013

I play AP Teemo, and i have pretty decent games with him, i dont get angry i just type weird stuff in chat, like song lyrics or things about sauce

Bergtau

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzabo View Post
AP Teemo sucks anyway, Tanky On-hit for evah!
I much prefer AP Teemo. Then again, I squealed in delight when the Joker made that pencil disappear.