Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Its killing me Riot.. I need answers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadlyScarce

Recruiter

02-23-2013

I for the love of me CANNOT figure out why in the heck in champion select a person who just got into Silver V is first pick and while I am at the bottom at Silver II.

Why should that person have priority pick on a role over me when I am obviously in a higher bracket then him

Why should he be the captain that gets to ban champions strategically when other people in the team would obviously are capable of doing better
Why should I have to deal with this while I am in my promotion series

You said that this new ranked system will make it more rewarding, but honestly with this nonsense and bracket clamping i feel like you guys are trying to do the opposite.

I can deal with the clamping, but why the heck should the person with the lowest skill level be first pick. I've tried to figure it out and look at it from your position riot, but I don't see any freaking reason for it to be like this rather then pissing off your player base.

Riot bait: @Yegg @Morello @Griftrix @Wizardlock, right hand of the 7th order of obsidian blackfire ebonstone dark Witchlords

Nome

02-23-2013

it goes by your hidden mmr

Xanis

02-23-2013

Most likely he is duo queueing or his MMR is higher than yours despite being in a lower bracket.

Mystery solved.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

02-23-2013

Quote:
Nomesy:
it goes by your hidden mmr

^---
This.

the flail

02-23-2013

thumbnail9

02-23-2013

His MMR is vastly higher then yours.

MewOfDoom

02-23-2013

That person you are complaining about being "less skilled" and assuming you are superior to?

The ELO system actually calculates they are better than you are.

Feel like an ass yet?

DeadlyScarce

Recruiter

02-23-2013

Quote:
MewOfDoom:
That person you are complaining about being "less skilled" and assuming you are superior to?

The ELO system actually calculates they are better than you are.

Feel like an ass yet?

If they are better then me then why is he in a lower bracket? If it goes by MMR what is the point of even making Silver division and etc.

No, I don't feel like an ass and I stand with my position because I and other people on my team agreed that he is not up to par with the game mechanics if he really was better then me. He proceeded to go 1-10 in the game and pretty much gave up after he gave first blood. The elo system is not perfect, they need to change the pick order to how it was before S3

DeadlyScarce

Recruiter

02-23-2013

bump

Trazier

02-23-2013

Quote:
DeadlyScarce:
I for the love of me CANNOT figure out why in the heck in champion select a person who just got into Silver V is first pick and while I am at the bottom at Silver II.

Duo Que with somebody. He is the leader of the group, so if any member of that group would otherwise be team captain, he is team captain. The person he is duo with is otherwise the highest rated person on your team.

There, it took me about 5 seconds to figure that out and 30 seconds to type it. What is wrong with you?

Quote:

Riot bait: @Yegg @Morello @Griftrix @Wizardlock, right hand of the 7th order of obsidian blackfire ebonstone dark Witchlords

Oh, I get it, yer one of those attentionwh0re types, more skilled at raising a ruckus and being noticed than pondering out it's problems. I understand now.