Alright riot, the jokes over.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edward Elrickk

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthobaggins View Post
This is a bull**** statement. If that were true, high elo players would have trouble leveling smurfs but guess what... they dont! People are delusional about how good they actually are. After several hundred games you are going to be sitting where you belong.
It took me 5 promotion series to get from Silver 2 to Silver 1. After that, I was gold 5 in 12 games. Promo series was a 3 game victory.

Did i become gold material over the course of 20 games?

1500 elo currently. In the old ranked system I could barely break 1200 before falling back down to <1100. Did the season 3 patch also give me skill?

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartirill View Post
I've been watching my friend play in silver 4. I can GUARANTEE that he is not a silver 4 player and does not deserve to be placed with these un-carriable players. Every single game he wins lane, does what he can to help other lanes, forces his team to take towers and dragons, and come out with the highest farm. Yet, for some reason, he loses 2 out of 3 games due to these awful players who have no clue how to play. Morello pls, take him off your black list. It's just not fair.

If he plays consistently well then he will win more than 50 percent. Simple as that.

thumbnail9

02-23-2013

Not sure if troll....

Dartirill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

bump for mah friend.