Alright riot, the jokes over.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeoLlama

02-23-2013

since when is being silver a demeaning thing?

Attica

02-23-2013

What his account name then. I bet if I checked his history I'd seem some signs of the silver player he is.

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartirill View Post
Like I said, I'M the one that thinks he deserves a higher elo.

slurpslurpslurpslorpslorp

Evulpix

02-23-2013

Why you may ask? Because stats mean nothing. How many kills you got means nothing, if you win your lane or not means nothing.

The ability to be able to WORK with your 4 other team mates to get to the Nexus means SOMETHING. Not the ability to work as an individual.

Anyways, if he can't carry himself out of there he sure doesn't belong in higher divisions.

Raigin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoLlama View Post
since when is being silver a demeaning thing?
I was just about to say this.

Dartirill

02-23-2013

I'm not saying he's not a silver player, I'm saying he's not a silver 4 player. Also, what do you score's generally look like after top goes 0/7 and bot goes 2/13? I'm going to assume not so great.

Dartirill

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shè View Post
Why you may ask? Because stats mean nothing. How many kills you got means nothing, if you win your lane or not means nothing.

The ability to be able to WORK with your 4 other team mates to get to the Nexus means SOMETHING. Not the ability to work as an individual.

Anyways, if he can't carry himself out of there he sure doesn't belong in higher divisions.
I would completely agree, normally. But the thing is when the 4 other team mates refuse to work together, and just spend the game running around like they're smashing their faces into their keyboard, its impossibly hard to carry. I never had a streak this bad, even when I was 1200. I distinctly remember my team having a feint idea of what to do.

Attica

02-23-2013

Whats his account name?

12fingerJIM

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by calloftrees View Post
You said he lost 2/3 games. If he really is good, this will change.
If he played many, many games, and consistently lost 2/3 of the games, then he belongs there.
If he loses 2/3 he actually belongs lower

datPanda

02-23-2013

Either hes good enough to carry or hes not.

He can win his lane every game, but if he can't put that momentum into the rest of the game such as actually carrying his other lanes to a win, then it's a moot point. He can take dragon all he wants and win his lane, but he literally has to win the other lanes as well to actually carry his 'bad' team mates. Silver IV gets bronze players in it sometimes. I think it's probably best to play jungle or middle at that level