Alright riot, the jokes over.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dartirill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I've been watching my friend play in silver 4. I can GUARANTEE that he is not a silver 4 player and does not deserve to be placed with these un-carriable players. Every single game he wins lane, does what he can to help other lanes, forces his team to take towers and dragons, and come out with the highest farm. Yet, for some reason, he loses 2 out of 3 games due to these awful players who have no clue how to play. Morello pls, take him off your black list. It's just not fair.

the flail

02-23-2013

Not quite sure what you expect Riot to do.

Dr Telemundo

02-23-2013

solo queue is about luck. have no illusion about that

PJ FlyingFallus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

not good enough to go higher

Dartirill

02-23-2013

It wasn't for me. I hit 1800 by playing a lot and carrying. The thing is, I NEVER encountered a losing spree that incorporated that many bad players every game. It's like he's playing with bots or level 3's or something.

George Carlin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Elrickk View Post
solo queue is about luck. have no illusion about that
This is a bull**** statement. If that were true, high elo players would have trouble leveling smurfs but guess what... they dont! People are delusional about how good they actually are. After several hundred games you are going to be sitting where you belong.

Dartirill

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo judeonegro View Post
not good enough to go higher
You're probably one of the people ruining games for him. I see you down there in the silvers.

Renegade Paladin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartirill View Post
It wasn't for me. I hit 1800 by playing a lot and carrying. The thing is, I NEVER encountered a losing spree that incorporated that many bad players every game. It's like he's playing with bots or level 3's or something.
Duo queue with him and the two of you hard carry, then.

calloftrees

02-23-2013

You said he lost 2/3 games. If he really is good, this will change.
If he played many, many games, and consistently lost 2/3 of the games, then he belongs there.

Dartirill

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthobaggins View Post
This is a bull**** statement. If that were true, high elo players would have trouble leveling smurfs but guess what... they dont! People are delusional about how good they actually are. After several hundred games you are going to be sitting where you belong.
Like I said, I'M the one that thinks he deserves a higher elo. It has nothing to do with him being delusional about his skill level. It's honestly just the awful teams he just keeps getting.