Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crying in a little dark corner of the internet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waldo226

02-23-2013

At least you had a girlfriend to break up with.

Th3BlackK1ng

02-23-2013

You should bust a batman OP. When in public or with women, you are just some normal dude. But when you get home and your alone, you get dat elo. Not hard to leave a double life.

Shaco ftwin

02-23-2013

The girl that I see from time to time sleeps in til 10, I get up around 7 to feed my dog. Boom 3 hours LoL time.

Zamíel

02-23-2013

Have a few pics to help you not feel so bad about no longer being tied to a blood sucking parasite anymore.

TSM EL DARIO

02-23-2013

i like asado .. yummy yummy

Asado de Cordero

02-23-2013

Quote:
YamiBelgarath:
1) That's rough...but if she doesn't respect your dedication to the hobby and isn't willing to find a compromise, it can't be much of a relationship.

2) Did you try to get her into League?

3) If you want to find another relationship, and you are absolute in your prioritization of League over girl, I strongly recommend you find a girl with similar priorities so that a similar clash doesn't occur. It's worth noting that something like 10% of the player base is female, and of that I would guess a significant number are either not interested in a relationship or already in one...so good luck with that.

1.- I even studied for understanding and discuss her hobbies with her, take her to where she wanted to go, I put everything of me...

2.- yep but she has like 300 of ping... so didnt worked

3.- tnx for the advice ...

TopObject

02-23-2013

Quote:
Asado de Cordero:
1.- I even studied for understanding and discuss her hobbies with her, take her to where she wanted to go, I put everything of me...

2.- yep but she has like 300 of ping... so didnt worked

3.- tnx for the advice ...

there is many more blue buffs in the jungle. Youll find yours one day.

Jericho Hill

02-23-2013

she probably just dumped you because she doesn't want to be with you anymore . . . not because of your pathetic addiction to an online computer game.

you should thank her because she has at least highlighted something about you that you might actually be able to change

way better than the "its not you, its me" breakup line.

Jericho Hill

02-23-2013

Quote:
Zamíel:
Have a few pics to help you not feel so bad about no longer being tied to a blood sucking parasite anymore.

you're current blood sucking parasite . . .Riot Games . . . . .will always be there for you

(just as long as you play Lux)

Zamíel

02-23-2013

Quote:
Jericho Hill:
she probably just dumped you because she doesn't want to be with you anymore . . . not because of your pathetic addiction to an online computer game.

you should thank her because she has at least highlighted something about you that you might actually be able to change

way better than the "its not you, its me" breakup line.

Or it could be any number of typical female BS. You don't have enough money, Your junk is to small, you're to controlling (asking why she didn't come home for 3 nights in a row and won't return your phone calls). Or simply she got tired of him and wanted a new flavor because lets face it 99% of women ****ing suck and can't get over themselves and what they want.