Crying in a little dark corner of the internet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asado de Cordero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

my girlfriend just broke up with me because I spent a lot of time playing league of legends... im totally ... im totally destroyed ... and none of my friends is online to vent

(sorry if my english isnt perfect... is not my native leanguaje)

Kulmid

02-23-2013

Fck women, acquire elo

Cloud Potato

02-23-2013

If you like playing League that much, then you should try to date someone who is also interested.

TerasDominicus

02-23-2013

How old are you OP?

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

1) That's rough...but if she doesn't respect your dedication to the hobby and isn't willing to find a compromise, it can't be much of a relationship.

2) Did you try to get her into League?

3) If you want to find another relationship, and you are absolute in your prioritization of League over girl, I strongly recommend you find a girl with similar priorities so that a similar clash doesn't occur. It's worth noting that something like 10% of the player base is female, and of that I would guess a significant number are either not interested in a relationship or already in one...so good luck with that.

Asado de Cordero

02-23-2013

i play since s1... and i spent 2 years with her... and sudenly... when everything was ok.... she says that she cant stand certain things from my... that she is tired... and that bull****.... ...

Asado de Cordero

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyriacos View Post
How old are you OP?
im 22

TheRelicOfOwls

02-23-2013

I see one of my friends go through phases like this all the time, in the past year he's probably had 3 gf's, each time it's the same, he whines about how they were so cool with him and they were like best buddies and they loved each other blah blah blah. Hell I've caught him punching himself in the face and chest when they break up - it's ridiculous.... but it's my time to shine because I get to look smug and go:

"Asexual master race" :P

TopObject

02-23-2013

buy Amumu he knows how you feel.

OneVendetta

02-23-2013

owned noob LOL