Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You're not more entitled to go mid just because you called "mid" 10 seconds earlier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shin0bu

02-23-2013

Yeah, mid should go to the person who called it five seconds late, because they are somehow more special than the rest.

JayShyTooFly

02-23-2013

There is no difference between calling and autolocking.now in ranked/draft its all about pick order

Muppetron

02-23-2013

The OP is right. Its actually quite sad about the downvoting. Ignorance.

There's a reason its called a draft.

Muppetron

02-23-2013

Quote:
Shin0bu:
Yeah, mid should go to the person who called it five seconds late, because they are somehow more special than the rest.

If they pick before them they have the right to pick mid lane champ. It may be a somewhat dik move. But I'm not relegating to what lane I am going based on a who can type the fastest contest.

Bergtau

02-23-2013

Quote:
Muppetron:
If they pick before them they have the right to pick mid lane champ. It may be a somewhat dik move. But I'm not relegating to what lane I am going based on a who can type the fastest contest.

Nobody has the 'right' to go anywhere. A 'who can pick the fastest' contest is just as stupid as a 'who can type the fastest' contest.

CaesarFlickerman

02-23-2013

Quote:
Muppetron:

I'm failing to understand how people do not understand that moves like this largely determine the game for you. Like, because you feel "entitled" to something, you've now ****ed over any sort of possible team mechanic, and will most likely waste 30 minutes of your life for no reason.

I just don't understand.

LastTestament

02-23-2013

Instalocking sucks but just let them have it if there going to throw a fit. Just know that the lane will probably need life support as people who refuse to work with a team are usually the ones who lose the lane 4 mins in

Detahmaio

02-23-2013

Quote:
Minister of Pie:
Why not be the better person and not be a stubborn ass?

The guy wants to be a ****** and refuse anywhere but mid? let him. play another lane. move on.

Just saying

and...if that happens 3 games in a row you wasted 1-3 hours doing a role you don't want to do congrats.

Just because you randomly got put 2nd pick and I'm 4th doesn't mean be a jackass and insta lock. Ranked is a different story people kinda usually discuss it and in ranked I'm more inclined to give people what they want to ensure victory.